Chapter 72 | Thanks a Lot...

Uraraka's Pov.

  Soon, they were done unpacking.

  "What now?" Deku pondered.

  "Midoriya, Uraraka!" as if on cue, she heard voices calling for them.

  "Let's go," Uraraka started walking to leave the lake house, and she could hear Deku's footsteps behind her.

 She poked her head out of the lake house to see who it was. Standing there was Sero, Jiro, and Kaminari.

  "What is it?" she asked, and felt Deku poking his head outside too.

  "Come down here," Kaminari beckoned to him.

  They shrugged and walked down the stairs.

  "We were about to come out on the boat, do you want to come with us?" Kaminari continued.

  "Yeah, sure," Uraraka nodded, "Let me just get my bathing suit!"

  "We already asked for Mr. Aizawa's permission, he said it was okay and gave us the keys," Sero told them, "But the boat we're going on has a lower level, so you can just change there."

  After grabbing their swim suits (Uraraka put them in a bag of hers), they followed Sero, Jiro and Kaminari onto the boat.

  "Okay, just put your stuff down here and we'll get going right away," Sero told them.

  She put the bag down, but took out the sunscreen to start spraying herself.

  She started spraying her right arm, and then her left. She got to her legs, and then put sunscreen on her ears, face and tried to get the back of her neck, but failed.

  "Deku, could you help me?" Uraraka gestured at the sunscreen, and then the back of her neck.

  "S-Sure," Deku took the sunscreen from her, and got the back of her neck.

  Uraraka turned around to take the sunscreen, but (isn't there always a 'but'?)...

  The boat jerked forward, and the both tumbled to the ground.

  Deku was nearly on top of her, his hands were on either side of her head and their faces were inches apart. Both their faces were a deep crimson.

  He got up quickly and started apologizing over and over, flailing his arms in front of his face.

  "I-It's okay!" Uraraka said faster and louder than needed, putting her hands on her face.

  Soon, they got to a good point to stop, and everyone stripped down to their bathing suits.

  "You guys go change now," Sero looked like he was hiding a smirk, and she felt confused.

  "Yeah," Kaminari looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

  'Do they know something we don't?'

  "Are you guys okay?" Deku asked the two of them, Jiro looked almost as confused as them, but in her own way, which meant almost no expression showing.

  The two of them pointed back to the shore, where Mina and Toru were waving the bag that Uraraka had packed for them around.

  "Oh no!" Uraraka ran to the edge where she could see them better, and so did Deku.

  "Please give it back!" Deku shouted to them.

  "Only on one condition," Toru yelled, and the two of them were whispering to each other and probably giggling but then burst out laughing, this time they said it in unison, "You have to kiss!"

Deku's Pov.

  "Only on one condition!" Hagakure yelled.

  'This can't be good...'

  They started giggling to each other and whispering before bursting out laughing.

  'Oh no...'

  "You have to kiss!" the two of them shouted in unison.

  "What!?" Deku and Uraraka exclaimed at the same time before looking at each other and blushing.

  'No no no! I can't do this! I've never kissed anyone before, what if she hates me after this!?'

  Deku felt like curling up in a little ball in a place no one could notice him.

  Sero and Kaminari were laughing so hard, they were on the ground.

  "Were you two in on this!?" Uraraka went through a series of gestures, most of them being cupping her face so no one could see it, and flailing her arms around.

  They couldn't actually say anything, though they looked like they tried to, so instead, they nodded.

  "Why did you do this..?" Deku asked in a soft, shy voice.

  "Ashido was paying us, and we'd be the first ones to witness your first kiss... wait... no... third," Kaminari explained, not laughing anymore, he had a serious face, "It was a win-win deal."

  'Third!? Well... there was that time when they tripped me, and then there was that time with the mochi...'

  "Wait a minute," Uraraka looked like she almost wanted to kill them, "She did what?"

  "She's paying us," Sero said in a serious voice.

  "How much?" Uraraka asked in a tense voice.

Mina's Pov. (Exciting! She's back!)

  "Can we finally get them to kiss again?!" Toru whispered excitedly.

  "Of course!" Mina smiled mischievously, "They need this little push."

  'Paying Sero and Kaminari twenty bucks each was so worth it for this! I need to earn more money somehow though... I've been spending so much for this to happen...'

  "Let's say it at the same time," Toru suggested, "For dramatic affect for the readers!"

  "Yes! Wait... You know about them too?" Mina questioned quick.

  "Of course I do!" Toru smiled, "Aoyama told me, but you were the first one to know about them."

  'Well anyway, let's initiate the plan!'

Deku's Pov.

  'I can't believe she's paying them twenty dollars each for this!'

  "We're waiting!" Ashido and Hagakure yelled to them, "We won't ever give these back until this happens!"

  They ran back over to the same point near the railing 

  He felt something soft at the side of his face and realized it was Uraraka's lips and blushed somehow even more than before, he didn't even know what red, crimson, or pink he was out by now... It could've been purple for all he knew!

  "Not good enough!" the two of them said together again.

  "What no-" Deku was cut off when he was trying to say "What now?"

  It was really short. Her lips were so soft and gentle while being tender. Deku blushed somehow more than even before and fainted.

______________________________________________

Author's Note: @TealEmvy came up with the idea of this chapter and they have an IzuOcha story too called Kind Green Eyes (IzuOcha), I've read it, and it's a good story, you should read it too!