Chapter 57 | Missing Mulberries

Uraraka's Pov.

  Some people were already gathered for lunch in the center of their little campsite. Some were sitting on the benches and talking, while others were standing and talking. A few of her classmates were sitting by themselves though(but most of them were talking).

  "The Love Birds are back!" Mina teased.

  They blushed more than a little bit, but continued to walk towards the others.

  "What are those?" Kaminari asked, pointing at the berries.

  "Mulberries," Uraraka told them, and then ate a few.

  "Hey!" Toru protested, "Don't eat all of them!"

  "You're looking at the wrong person," Uraraka pointed to Deku, who had scooped a handful out of a basket and was eating them, "He was eating all of them earlier."

  "They're so good though..." Deku sighed while everyone glared bullets at him.

  After a minute of rubbing the back of his head, they looked like they actually couldn't be angry at him anymore. It was like his cinnamon roll nature drained the anger away.

  'The power of cinnamon rolls...'

  "Well anyway, let's just eat the berries," Toru picked up a berry and put it in her mouth, "It's so good!"

  "Really? Let me try," Kirishima ate one, and smiled, "They are good!"

  Everyone started eating them, and most people said how delicious they were. Some of the others just silently nodded because they were quiet. Bakugo refused to eat them, and you could hear the beeps coming from where he was.

  'Where is Deku..?'

  Uraraka looked around, and noticed that one of the baskets was missing.

  "Where did Deku go?" she asked, pointing at the spot where the third basket was sitting a moment ago.

  "No!" Kaminari fell to his knees dramatically, "That was the last basket!"

  "We just need to find him," Jiro reassured him. That was something she really didn't do.

  They all started looking for him, first around the campsite, then in the tents.

  'Where is he hiding?'

  Uraraka looked in the undergrowth, and noticed a pair of eyes.

  She walked over to them, and then jumped into the bush to catch Deku even if he was going to run, hoping that he wouldb't react quick enough.

  "Gotcha!" Uraraka said aloud.

  "Oof..." Deku fell over, "You- You got me..."

  She was on top of him..!

  "Agh! Sorry!" she scrambled off of him, but also took the basket from him. She hoped Deku didn't see her red face.

  'I guess mulberries are his weak spot.'

  Uraraka brought the basket back to the center.

  Everyone started eating them again after a few seconds of glaring at Deku again.

  "Deku, stop stealing the food!" Uraraka scolded him.

  "Okay..." Deku sighed, rubbing the back of his head, he looked genuinely regretful.

   She sighed too. Uraraka just couldn't... he was too cute...

  "These sure leave stains on your hands," Momo commented, and looked at her red purple stained hands.