Chapter 2 | Opposite Nights

Uraraka's Pov.

  At the end of the day, all the girls gathered in the female lounge area of the dorms.

  They all talked and had a great time goofing off. They had a few good laughs and got to play a few rounds of truth or dare. No one really called on her to do a truth or dare though... At the end they found out Momo had a crush on Todoroki, and all of them loved the ship.

  Eventually Uraraka decided to ask her question.

  "So, about Mina's pool party," Uraraka started, "I need to go to the mall to get a new bathing suit. Does anyone want to come with me?" She was hoping she didn't have to go alone...

  "I can go with you, ribbit," Tsu told her. 

  "Of course I will go with you!" Toru exclaimed, raising her gloved hand in the air, "It'll be fun! And I need to get a new swimsuit too..."

  "I'll come with you," Momo agreed.

  "I'm up for it," Jiro said. She was happy the whole girl group could come with her.

  "Us girls have to stick together," Mina spoke excitedly, then she whispered in her ear, "Especially when you're trying to dress to impress for someone in particular." 'How did she know!'

   "W-What!" Uraraka exclaimed her face flushed a bright crimson red, "W-Who would I trying to impress?" 

  "Midoriya," the girls spoke in together at the same time. They all laughed when Uraraka covered her face when she blushed deeper.

  "I-I guess yeah... I am..." her tone softened, "But what does that mean..?"

  "It's love!" the girls chorused.

  "As we've already explained before," Mina commented.

  "Y-Yeah," Uraraka pretended to recall, "I must have forgotten..."

  "That happens," Momo said, "But you probably would have remembered that."

  "That's right, ribbit," Tsu agreed, "you literally floated in the air because you were so embarrassed."

  "Well, anyway..." Uraraka tried to change the subject, "Does anyone want to watch a movie?"

  "No, can we please talk about your crush," Momo stared at her with puppy doll eyes.

  "Yeah!" Toru agreed, "Please tell us more!"

  Soon all the girls were pleading to tell them more.

  "N-No," Uraraka stated.

  "Let me put it this way," Mina clasped her hands together with an evil expression, "If you don't tell us what we want to know, we will tell Midoriya about your crush."

  "F-Fine..." Uraraka stuttered, "What do you want to know?"

  They slaughtered her with different questions at the same time and she couldn't tell which voice was who's.

  "When did you start to like him?"

  "Have you ever felt the urge to kiss him?"

  "How does he make you feel?"

  "Did you ever go out together even if it was just between friends?"

  "Have you ever held his hand?"

  "On a scale on one to ten, how much do you love him?"

  "Can I grab a snack and come back?"

  That last one had nothing to do with their topic, and no one answered Jiro, so she got up anyway to heat some popcorn.

  "Jeeze! I'll get to all your questions!" Uraraka shouted.

  And that was how her night went on.

Deku's Pov.

  Deku was hanging out at the male lounge with everyone before bed and they decided to watch an action film. They did exactly that and everyone was having a good time except for Kacchan, who said that all of this was a waste of time and left to sleep for the night.

  He kept thinking of Uraraka throughout the entire thing. It made his night less enjoyable, but he didn't mind it, until Kirishima said, "Who are you thinking about?" He tried to keep his blushing to a minimum and thought 'Does he know? Am I that obvious? Does she know? That would be embarrassing...' What if she did know?'

  "No one in particular, just about our class tomorrow and the hard training we'll be doing," Deku lied. 'Do they see through me? I hope not... But if they did, they might tell Uraraka!'

  No one said anything more about it, but when he glanced over to see everyone's face, they knew he wasn't being truthful. 'They saw through me...' Or most of them anyway. Mineta and Denki had no such expression.

  He remembered that tomorrow he was going to visit Eri and smiled. It would be nice to see the young girl again. Maybe he could make some candy apples for her. She deserved to have them after being treated the way she was. Could he bring someone with him? 'Uraraka' he thought, but then shook him head, that probably wasn't going to happen, but he could try. He could try asking her tomorrow, he knew that everyone wanted to see Eri, but no one wanted to startle her either. Well, except maybe Kacchan or Mineta...

  Soon all the boys went back to their dorms and were ready to sleep.

  Before bed, Deku tried on his swimsuit trunks to see if they still fit, but they didn't and knew he would have to go to the mall. 

  'I haven't been there in a while...' he thought, but he would be able to find his way around. At least he thought he could. 'Relax, it's just a mall...' What if he saw Uraraka there? His face went pink and his heart started to beat faster. 'Uraraka...'

  It was probably not going to happen, right? He was just going to shop for a bathing suit and be out of the mall in no time. 

  'WAIT!' a thought popped into his head, 'I'm already blushing when any girl is close and now i'm going to see them in their bathing suits?' He wasn't like Mineta or Denki, he wasn't thinking of it like that.

  He would probably die of embarrassment... but that was a problem for Saturday.