Chapter 65 | The Courage to Smile

Uraraka's Pov.

  She grabbed Deku's hand without hesitation out of the trust she had in him. Maybe she could tell Deku what they were doing... Of course it would be more than awkward, but he didn't try to barge in or ruin anything.

  'I doubt that he would try to barge in if he knew that we were bathing in a hot spring. To be completely honest, he would either blush up a storm and tell them to find someone else, or blush up a storm and hesitantly keep guard and over react if anyone tried to go near us...' 

  Uraraka was a little cold because she didn't have the chance to dry off.

  She longed for her favorite hoodie that she had packed. It was so warm and cozy!

  Uraraka sighed.

  "What is it, Uraraka," Deku asked, turning to look at her.

  "I just miss my favorite hoodie..." Uraraka sighed again, " That's all."

  That reminded her of what Deku apologized for last night.

  "Please forgive me," the words echoed through her head. It made her blush.

  "Okay then," Deku nodded, "I'm actually not so sure what happened to my favorite hoodie, it's been missing for a little while. Sometimes I wonder where it went."

  'That was his favorite hoodie too?!'

  Uraraka blushed even more.

  "Are you okay?" Deku questioned her.

  "Yeah, of course I am," Uraraka smiled, though the blush was still there.

  Deku smiled back.

  It was weird... Everyone else except the people that were just walking from that awkward situation were gone.

  Momo and Todoroki were sitting by the fire together, Toru and Ojiro were eating mulberries together, Tsu and Tokoyami were looking at a frog sitting near a bird, and Jiro was yelling at Kaminari. Everything was in order. It kind of made sense in a way... Wait... something was missing.

  Uraraka started looking in the undergrowth, especially in the bushes and trees. Where could it be?

  "What are you doing?" Deku asked as she pushed away some of the leaves to see if what she was looking for was there.

  "Looking for something," Uraraka sighed.

  A little time passed, and Deku just stood there with a confused face.

  Soon, Uraraka spotted a pair of eyes watching the couples.

  "Found it!" Uraraka pointed at them.

  "What is it?" Deku started to look where she was pointing.

  "One Mina watching the couples of class 1-a," Uraraka laughed.

  Mina popped out of the bush and put a finger over her mouth as a gesture for them to be quiet.

  Deku looked really surprised.

  Mina looked at them one final time before sinking back into the cover of the bushes.

  Uraraka pushed the leaves of the bush back again to see her friend, but there was nothing there.

  "Huh, that's weird," Uraraka thought aloud.

  Deku just rubbed the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.