Chapter 86 | So it Wasn't a Headache...

Deku's Pov.

  'Stabbing marks!?'

  Deku felt so much shock zap through him. His mouth hung open, and he froze.

  "I-I don't exactly know..." Uraraka admitted.

  'How would she not know? Or is she lying? But I usually see through her lying... So what's going on? I'm not sure, but I have found out the problem, so that's good... But now I need to find out how to help with the rest... What if I-'

  "Ahem..." someone coughed.

  Standing in front of him were Uraraka and Recovery Girl...

  'I got caught...'

  "Deku, why were you eavesdropping?" Uraraka asked.

  "You need to leave, now," Recovery Girl started pushing him away.

  "Wait..." Uraraka sighed, "He found out, so he might as well listen. And anyway, he was asking all day if something was wrong, so he'd just pester me more anyway..."

  "Come in," Recovery Girl beckoned to them.

  They all sat on the beds or a chair.

  "So dear, will you tell us now?" Recovery Girl looked concerned, but he probably looked worried too because he was worried...

  "I'm not sure how, but my nightmare did this..." Uraraka trailed off.

  "Villain Deku..." Deku looked at her, and she nodded.

  "Wait, so you already know what's going on?" Recovery Girl looked at him.

  "Not exactly, but it's hard to explain..." Deku trailed off.

  "Okay, give me the whole story dears," Recovery Girl instructed.

  "I've been having these nightmares a long time now..." Uraraka confessed, "There's someone that haunts my dreams, appearing in a lot of them now... We call him Villain Deku."

  "Wait, but you call Midoriya, Deku," Recovery Girl put in, "Does he have something to do with it?"

  "Not exactly..." Uraraka started, "Villain Deku is basically Deku, but a villain version with I think a different quirk. He's horrible... and tells me I'm worthless and can't be a hero with the quirk I have..."

  "That's not right though, you can be a hero!" Deku cheered her on.

  "Not the point..." Uraraka twirled her hair with a finger, "Villain Deku always pretends he's the normal Deku before trying to kill me somehow... First, it was by dropping me or pushing me into water, flames, or nothing, but recently... He's been using a knife..."

  Uraraka turned her leg to display the cut.

  'It looks like it hurts... more than I would ever know...'

  "Before he was just threatening me in front of Deku-" Uraraka was cut off.

  "Wait, so there's two Midoriyas?" Recovery Girl looked a little... he didn't really know, "I can barely handle healing one with how many times this one's injured."

  "I didn't like to watch that..." Deku admitted.

  "Wait a minute, what?" Recovery Girl just looked really confused.

  "Deku!" Uraraka elbowed him.

  "Whoops..." Deku rubbed the back of his head.

  "What do you mean, you watched it happen?" Recovery Girl questioned.