Chapter 37 |Truth or Dare... Dress Up Edition

Uraraka's Pov.

  Kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on Aoyama.

  "Todoroki, truth or dare?" his voice was in a sing-song tone.

  "Dare," he answered.

  "Come with me!" Aoyama started dancing in a certain direction, and then Todoroki got up and walked like a normal person.

  'I wonder what's going to happen...'

  The half and half quirked boy stumbled back out with a dress and crown on. The dress was pink with lots of ruffles and light Easter pink lace. Very poofy.

  His eyes were closed as if to say "I wish this was all a dream...'  and he was frowning with a slight pink blush on his cheeks. Todoroki knew how ridiculous he looked.

  "How does anyone walk in these things..?" he asked as he stuck out a foot with a high heeled shoe.

  The girls giggled a little bit, and the boys just looked plain scared that something like this would happen to them.

  "You're sparkling now!" Aoyama admired his work.

  "How many turns do I have to wear this?" Todoroki mumbled.

  "Three," Aoyama nodded.

  Todoroki sighed and tried to sit back down at his spot next to Yaoyorozu, but his poofy dress didn't let him, instead he just made a chair out of ice that resembled a throne.

  'I almost feel bad.'

  "Is Princess Todoroki frustrated?" Ashido giggled.

  "Shut up..." he muttered to her as he spun the bottled with his foot.

  It landed on Jiro.

  "Sero, truth or dare?" she questioned.

  "Dare," he responded.

  "I dare you from this point on, when anyone that says the word 'dare', you have to shoot colored tape that looks like confetti out of your elbows," Jiro instructed.

  He nodded and spun the bottle.

  Uraraka looked over to Todoroki, who was looking pretty dead inside.

  It landed on Tsu.

  "Ochaco, truth or dare?" the green haired girl asked her.

  "Dare," Uraraka chose, really the only reason why she chose that was to see the confetti.

  It showered everywhere, it was really pretty.

  "I dare you to go on the group chat, ribbit, and post all of the pictures of you and Midoriya at the zoo slash garden, ribbit," Tsu dared her.

  Everyone's phone started ringing with that notification, and Uraraka just sighed and blushed, but continued.

  "Aw," some some of her classmates sounded.

  'There are so many pictures...'

  "How many pictures did you guys take, ribbit," Tsu questioned.

  'I don't actually know, but I'll add them to an album later...'

  "A lot..." she trailed off, and her blush didn't fade.

  "Okay, you can stop now, ribbit," Tsu told her when there were almost too many pictures on there.

  She stopped posting pictures, and then spun the bottle.

  It landed on Tokoyami.

  "Truth or dare..." he glanced around the room as if he didn't know who to choose, "Shoji..?"

  "Truth I guess," he picked, "but only because no one chose it yet."

  "On a scale of one to five stars, how do you rate this fort?" Tokoyami asked.

  "Five stars," he answered, "It's very roomy, and it feels like a home inside a home."

  And that's when Todoroki picked up his skirt and sprinted as fast as he could (tripping with almost every step) with those pink high heels of his.

Deku's Pov.

  He saw Todoroki run away, holding up his pink skirt even though he was tripping anyway. Those high heels looked really hard to walk in...

  'Looks like torture...'

  The girls were laughing, but it wasn't funny...

  When Todoroki came back, he just looked relieved, and melted the ice throne he made for himself to sit back down normally.

  Todoroki sighed and Deku didn't blame him.

  'How do girls walk in those things anyway? They're like six inches tall, and the top of their foot is still on the ground!'

  Deku shivered uncomfortably at the thought of trying to walk in them. 

  Shoji spun the bottle. It landed on... Ashido!?

  'Not again...'

  "Uraraka," the acid quirked girl pointed her finger at the brunette.

  'Last time they always chose me to give the truth or dare to and I dragged Uraraka into things, this time it's the opposite, except it's not her fault that I'm being dragged into things...'

  "D-Dare I guess..." she mumbled.

  Sero shot confetti out of his elbows.

  "Come with me!" Ashido beckoned her to her bag, and then pulled her away from the group.

  Uraraka mouthed, "Help me," at him before disappearing behind the door.

  "I wonder what's going to happen..." he worried aloud.

  "Whatever it is, It'll be something to make both you and Uraraka embarrassed," Ojiro responded truthfully.

  "Knowing Asido, you're right Ojiro..." Sero trailed off.

  "I hope it has something to do with me..." Kaminari thought aloud.

  Jiro stomped over to him and slapped him in the face again.

  "Who you you think it's gonna involve idiot!" she yelled at him, "obviously it's going to be Midoriya!"

  "Whatever you say Kyoka," he grinned at her and winked again.

  She blushed a little more than last time, and then started punching and slapping him.

  "Stop that!" she shouted.

  Yaoyorozu pulled her back by the waist, "No Jiro, don't, I know he's annoying, but he's our peer!"

  "Let me go!" the girl yelled.

  'I'm glad I'm not involved...'

  "I think I have an idea of what It's going to be, but I'm not going to tell you," Hagakure commented.

  "What is it?" Jiro stopped fighting.

  "I'm not telling," Deku was pretty sure she crossed her arms, but she could have been putting her hands on her hips... You could never tell with Hagakure, could you?

  Ashido came back out of the door.

  She beckoned to Uraraka he thought, but Deku couldn't tell for sure.

  After a moment, Ashido beckoned again, but this time said, "Come on."

  Another moment lasted.

  "Come on!" Ashido seemed to become impatient.

  Another moment passed, and then Ashido rolled her eyes, and he was pretty sure she grabbed Uraraka's wrist. A red faced Uraraka came into view with a maid outfit! But Ashido didn't stop there, she threw the brunette at Deku!