Chapter 61 | Falling, But Much Worse!

Uraraka's Pov.

  "Deku was actually hugging me when I woke up!" Uraraka blurted loudly.

  "What!?" they squealed excitedly, they all looked like they had stars in their eyes, and they were happy for her.

  Uraraka covered her face with her hands. It almost felt like a weight was lifted off her back, but it also felt so embarrassing...

  Even though it started to get really cold, her fiery face made it seem like she was in ninety degree heat.

  "Oh my gosh, this is amazing!" Mina cheered.

  "She never told us this before, but better late than never!" Toru chimed in.

  "Good for her, ribbit!" Tsu's voice seemed to fade a little bit, but maybe it was just the wind making it quiet.

  "Wow, I wasn't expecting that!" Momo's voice was even quieter than the rest, but it had also faded like Tsu's voice, what was going on?

  Uraraka pulled the hands away from her face. Then, she finally opened her eyes, she was afraid of what it was...

  She wasn't on the ground anymore! Instead, she was above the tree tops!

  'I really need to stop doing that!'

  "Ochaco!" her friends called her.

  Uraraka's heart started pounding like crazy!

  'I can't release now! If I do, I could get seriously injured!'

  "Help!" she shouted.

  'This isn't good, what do I do now? Sooner or later, I'll just fall because I can't hold it forever...'

  She looked at her friends, and they were running back to the others, who seemed to be trying to find where the scream came from.

  'I could try to fall, and then use my gravity to catch myself, but what if I misjudge the fall and end up hurting myself? I know pressing my wristband would get help for serious injuries, but I still shouldn't risk it!'

  "Help!" Uraraka shouted again, and tears of fear poured from her eyes.

  She was even higher up now!

  "Uraraka!" a voice called her name, "I'll catch you!"

  She looked around for where that voice came from, but it didn't matter. she could recognize the voice.

  "Deku, are you sure!?" Uraraka yelled back as she floated higher and higher.

  "I'll protect you!" Deku vowed, "I promise!"

  Uraraka didn't know that he saw it, but she nodded.

  'I trust Deku, he'll catch me. He promised.'

  "I'll release at "one"," Uraraka yelled to him so he could hear.

  'I'm doing this!'

  Uraraka gulped.

  "Three, two," Uraraka shouted, and then closed her eyes really tight, "one!"

  Uraraka put her hands together, "Release!"

  It was so scary! She was falling and falling! The air flew past her face so quickly, and she knew she was getting closer and closer to the ground. Tears still poured from her eyes, but they weren't completely out of fear anymore. Her heart was still pounding hard and fast.