Chapter 36 | Truth or Dare Involving the Zoo!

Deku's Pov.

  Tokoyami's work was literally amazing... Who knew that he could make something as cool as this?

  The dark shadow quirked boy joined everyone in the circle and patiently waited for the game to start. 

  "I'll spin it first because I made up the rules," Hagakure volunteered.

  The water bottle spun, and it... landed on Ashido...

  'Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please-'

  "Midoriya," she chose.

  'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well, it can't get worse than last time... right? Hopefully I'm right...'

  "D-Dare..." Deku mumbled quietly.

  "Okay, so" she started, "You have to sleep with Uraraka again and call her by her first name again!"

  His face went red, and so did Uraraka's... or Ochaco's...

  "A-Again!?" he stuttered.

  "Yup!" she pointed at him, "I spared you and let you off the hook with being tied to her because you passed out last time. Be thankful."

  He spun the bottle and it landed on Yaoyorozu.

  'She wouldn't pick me... right?'

  "Midoriya, truth or dare?"

  'You've got to be kidding me...'

  "Dare..." Deku sighed.

  Yaoyorozu started thinking.

  "Go out in the gardens and find a flower. Give it to the girl in the class you like the most. Make sure It's a flower they'd like though," she instructed him.

  He got up and went outside into the gardens.

  'Well, I guess my best friend that's a girl is Uraraka, and she's in my class, so I'll give her the flower.'

   The flowers were all so tropical and exotic looking, and he could smell all the nice scents drifting in his nose.

  The silver moon showed in the sky, it was full and it looked so peaceful.

  Bright colors caught his attention, and he strolled over to them.

  'Bird of Paradise...' he remembered.

  Deku remembered that moment with Uraraka.

   "These are beautiful!" she had crouched near the flower, "I wonder what It's called..."

   Near the bottom of the plant, there was a label. It said "Bird of Paradise".

   "The label said it was a "Bird of Paradise"." Deku had told her.

   "I love it!" Uraraka exclaimed.

  'Uraraka might really like one of these...'

  He pulled and tore one of the brightly colored flowers from its base.

  It was such a beautiful flower...

  He came back to the fort, where everyone had been waiting, and hid the flower behind his back.

  'Why is everyone raising their hands?'

  Everyone's hand went down quick when they saw him.