Chapter 98 | Definitely Not Interviews

Deku's Pov.

  'What did I just do!? What did I just do!?'

  Deku sat down really quickly and covered his head.

  "You should not have hit one of your peers Midoriya!" Iida lectured him.

  "I don't know why I did that! I swear! I really don't mean to! I don't know what I just did! I'm going to get in trouble!" Deku fretted.

  "Thanks Deku..." Uraraka stopped crying, but it was replaced with blush.

  "I had no clue you felt that strong about Uraraka!" Ashido exclaimed.

  Deku's face burned.

  'She knows that I like Uraraka! Why'd she have to rub it in!?'

  Deku put his head up and realized that everyone was crowding the table!

  "That was so manly!" Kirishima had a thumbs up.

  "What happened, ribbit?" Tsu asked.

  "Thanks... he was really annoying..."

  "Someone besides Kendo finally did something!"

  "I would've-" a beep sounded, "-done it if it weren't for Deku!"

  "That was great! Thanks!"

  "You did good."

  "Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Ashido, come with me," that was Mr. Aizawa's voice. The four of them followed him to the classroom.

  "I did not have anything to do with this!" Iida told him.

  "I'm not scolding you, I got you to come here so that I could congratulate you," Mr. Aizawa explained, "That kid was really annoying, but there wasn't anything I could do about it, so I was waiting for one of you to do that."

  "But you are part of the UA staff! You should be scolding us!" Iida kind of went back on what he said earlier.

  "Not necessarily," Mr. Aizawa said, "Now go back to lunch and tell everyone I scolded you."

  "But don't you want to know what happened-" Iida was cut off.

  "Just go," Mr. Aizawa sent them away.

  "Well, I didn't expect that," Uraraka commented.

  "Me neither," Ashido admitted.

  "I'm so glad I wasn't punished for my mistake!" Deku sighed.

  "You're very lucky!" Iida jumped in, "You should've gotten charges for that!"

  "Well, at least I wasn't using my quirk, I might've gotten in more trouble from that..." Deku rubbed the back of his head.

  "That was without your quirk? Dang!" Ashido elbowed Uraraka.

  She only turned pink and didn't say anything.

  As soon as they got back to the lunchroom, everyone crowded them all over again. He almost wanted to still be talking to Mr. Aizawa... but at the same time, not really...

  "How did you get to punching Monoma in the first place?"

  "I didn't see you using your quirk... Were you?"

  "I bet this seems like we're interviewing you, but I can assure you that we're not... Definitely not! Not at all!"

  "Good job."

  "Thanks again!"

  "Mina, tell us what happened!"

  "Ochaco... were you crying?"

  "Were you just scolded?"

  "Yes, Midoriya will never do something like this ever again."

  "Aww..." everyone sighed.

  They walked back to their table.

  Everyone was still asking questions.

  "I know that everyone's wondering how it got to Deku punching Monoma, but I can tell you all what happened later, I promise," Ashido was smirking.

  "Okay!" mostly everyone went back to their seats, but a few stayed.

Uraraka's Pov.

  "I know that everyone's wondering how it got to Deku punching Monoma, but I can tell you all what happened later, I promise," Ashido was smirking.

   "Okay!" mostly everyone went back to their seats, but a few stayed.

  "I need to go to class now," Iida stood up.

  Tsu took his seat before anyone else.

  "I didn't realize you were so violent, ribbit," Tsu looked at Deku.

  "I-I didn't mean to do that... It just... happened..." Deku confessed.

  "Did Monoma say something in particular to trigger the punch?" Toru held out a microphone that was attached to her phone.

  'Wow... she's actually interviewing us for her fans...'

  "Yes! I'll tell the complete story later! Promise!" Mina reassured everyone watching.

  "Why was Uraraka crying?" Toru asked for her fans, she probably knew herself.

  "Monoma was really putting her down," Mina informed everyone.

  "Ah, I'm putting the pieces together now!" Toru started, "Monoma was insulting Uraraka so Deku punched him! Aww! That's adorable! Any updates on their dating status yet?"

  Uraraka's face turned red. She looked to the side and saw that Deku was blushing too. They made eye contact, but she looked away immediately.

  "Not yet, but I'm sure something will happen soon," Mina looked at her.

  Uraraka turned a deeper shade of red. She looked back to Deku again, who was still blushing, but looked really confused.

  "I can't wait! Was Midoriya here doing anything out of character before punching Monoma?" Toru continued the onslaught of questions.

  "He was speaking in a threatening way to Monoma, not looking at him. But then after warning him multiple times, he punched Monoma!" Mina answered the question.

  Uraraka couldn't speak, she was still so nervous... And embarrassed... Deku was sitting right next to her too!

 "Was this to send some sort of message to him or class one-b?" Toru wondered aloud.

  "No... I didn't mean to be so violent... I don't know what happened... It was like something took over or something... I don't know..." Deku managed.

  "Hmm... that's strange. Any comments from the audience?" Toru went on.

  "It was amazing!"

  "I didn't think he had something like that in him!"

  "I could've-" a beep sounded, "-done better."

  "I don't even think he used his quirk!"

  "It was just... unbelievable! I still can't believe it!"

  "I feel like he could've resolved it peacefully..."

  "All of those comments are very good! Now what do you guys have to say about it?" Toru turned back to them.

  "I think that whoever said that I probably could've resolved it peacefully is right..." Deku sighed.

  "I bet you feel guilty, what does that feel l-" Toru was cut off because Uraraka took his hand and led him out of the chaos.

  "We should probably just head to class. We don't want to be late and Mina can answer all their questions," Uraraka told him.

  "Yeah... That's a good idea," Deku agreed, nodding.