Chapter 45 ( Unedited)

Start from the beginning

Eventhougj being so many feets away from me did not calm my fear a little bit.

A familiar gasp was heard from her as a man removed the duct tape on her mouth.

" Y-You bas-stards, I'll fuckind file a complain and see that you rot in jail till death. Get me out of here you fuckers, I'll fucking gut-" She continued shouting, thrashing around and I flinced at the familiarity of the same terrifying voice that have haunted me for so many endless nights.

"M-Madame." I shuddered at the name slipping out of my mouth. My grip tightened on the hand holding me.

She stiffened. Everything stopped and the atmosphere around felt as if biting my skin in a painful way.

Slowly her chair was turned around and I didn't miss the shock passing behind those evil irises. Her wrinkled eyes wide and mouth agape. Her grey curls in a bird's nest but still the appearance didn't fail to scare me to my core.

Madame is really here.

A furious expression covered her face as her eyes held the same storm, same hatred like that day. She practically snarled in my direction. I staggered back but an arm came around my waist to support me. Tears flowed down my cheek out of fear.

"I should have fucking known it would be you" She spat out " So you just abducted me to take a revenge on me but I won't spare you this time, I'll ruin your life." She chuckled darkly and I visibly shivered. Arms around me tightened.

" Shut the fuck up." Her eyes went wide at Ezron's cold voice,the fickle of fear on her face. She looked up and down at him before smirking disgustingly at me.

"So he is your sugardaddy huh?" She mocked " No wonder you were a stealer. Once a gold digger always a gold digger. Bagging yourself a rich handsome man to complete your motive, so like you sweet slut." She smiled sickly at me.

"Dare you say another word and you'll not see the world in the next minutw bitch." I could feel his whole body shaking with rage whereas mine was opposite, I was shaking with shock, fear and so much more

I couldn't stutter any word out even when she spewed the words at me. Just like the old times, I stood silent.

"Lia." I still stood rigid.
"Darling look here." He shook me and grip my chin turning to him.

" Don't take her words. You are stronger now ok. Now you get to decide how do you want to punish her." What is he talking?

I can't do that. Never. I look back at Madame and it still held the same evilness that had terrified me before and how many times I ever say to myself, I am not scared, not the same old weak Lia, that won't change the fact I still am down right scared. Nothing has changed.

I have to get away from here.
"N-No." I shook my head, perspiration flowing down my forehead.

Breaking from his grip. I run towards the stairz, climbing it and ignoring all the calls from Ezron. I want to get out of here.

I dash towards the door, throwing it open and running towards God knows where? The only thing on my mind was to get away, my heart bounding as I ran mindlessly among the trees.

I can never escape the truth

I was, am and will always be weak.

Pathetic.

Du-

Strong arms wounded around my torso, stopping me from running anymore. I thrashed violently at the captor. Scratching my nails on his arms but the person didn't budge.