Chapter 46

As soon as the explosive went off on the giant storage door of the Dal business park, gunfire from the inside immediately started blasting everyone, causing everyone to quickly seek cover. TRAXX snarled as she hopped about and charged inside, screaming incoherent words. "TRAXX!" Sakura cried out, looking genuinely concerned. The ninja unsheathed her katana and rushed inside to give aid to the green haired killer.

"Shauna..?" Lucia whispered, staring at her sister's bleeding arm, grazed by a bullet. "Don't worry about me Lucy," Shauna said with a reassuring yet strained smile, "I'm fine. It's not much—" "HOW DARE YOU HARM MY DEAR SISTER. I WILL OBLITERATE EVER LITTLE FIBRE YOUR BODY!" Lucia seethed angrily, unsheathing her chopsticks disguised knives.

Gaela caught a glimpse at the culprits of the gunfire; a boy and a girl, smiling. "JUSTICE," Kami roared before she charged at them with her scissors. "You're too rash! Calm down TRAXX! Ugh." Sakura hurriedly followed. Lucia dived straight into the chaos along with Kami. The Rí an Ghealach looked at each other and nodded. They all split up. Threatening and Folisha gave aid to Kami while Rin and Adrienne headed off to search for Bing Dal.

Brian gave Gaela a worried look. Gaela nodded reassuringly, telling Brian she would be fine on her own. Brian gave Gaela one last look before going after Rin and Adrienne. Gaela headed off on her own, sneakily crept past the hectic fighting and angry screaming (mostly from Lucia and TRAXX. The two Justices smiled and laughed in amusement most of the time, as if this was all a performance. Sakura and Shauna kinda just watched at a distance awkwardly, giving aid when their companions required it).

Gaela crept into a storage room full of boxes with various products inside. The assassin's handgun was present and ready for action in her pocket. Gaela stalked around the giant stacks of boxes, looking for Bing Dal through the narrow passageways. The moonlight knifed through the windows and casted an ethereal glow onto Gaela. She couldn't help but to feel at ease. She really loved the moon. Gaela came across a staircase and halted. The stairs will lead Gaela to the main building if she recalled the layout of the area correctly. She headed to the stairs and took a step on the hard and solid stair. Gaela looked up.

As if staring into a mirror, Gaela's dark eyes was locked onto herself but she was wearing a dark coloured hanbok. The brown eyes of the Gaela lookalike was like cold and emotionless like her own. The person let out a small giggle, brushed strands of their hair away before giving Gaela a small polite smile.

"Yeoboseyo, nee-san. It's been awhile since we last saw each other. Do you remember me?"

The other Gaela's voice was soft and effeminate with a Korean lilt to it. After being around Rin for so long, Gaela was certain it was a voice belonging to a boy. Gaela stared at the person in front of her, observing his facial features. He looked nearly identical to Gaela herself which concerned her. However he didn't ring a bell in Gaela's head. Gaela wouldn't be ashamed to say she was horrible at remembering people. She was used to suppressing memories that weren't relevant. After all, she forgot Brian's face when they were separated for so long and heck, she even forgot her own blood brother Koori's face and voice; she only remembered her mother saying the two siblings looked similar. Gaela would only remember a face to assassinate them and discard the memory afterwards.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Gaela asked, "by any chance are you Mister Bing Dal?" Gaela's hand snaked down her pocket and around the trigger of her handgun. The boy was clearly pained by Gaela's answer. "Nuna, do you really don't remember who I am?" He asked. Gaela racked her brain. 누나... That's how you address an older sister in Korean if you're a male.