Chapter 20

The girl admired the Irish city of Dublin with a blank look as the car drove past historical houses and streets. When people see her with that look it seems like the girl is annoyed at something but the truth is that's just her neutral resting face. It puzzles her on why people say she looks annoyed. Even today, she's still mistaken to looking annoyed.

"Hey, you got the plan ready Hvítur?" Mr. Robinson asked uncomfortably, not used to the deathly silence in the car. "...." The boy just kept quiet. "Of course not. He's not as absolute as myself when it comes to these things sir. He has no talent after all. I strive to be the best I can ever be and rise to the very top." The white haired perfectionist said, brushing strands of her white hair with blue ends out of her sight, "maybe I can take on his role since I need to improve in strategising." Hvítur's eyes twitched.

"Aren't you just a disappointment?" Hvítur remarked, "when you failed to reach your unparalleled expectations, you just lock yourself in your room and stay in there like a loser when you can use the time to train. It should be very reasonable and obvious a person cannot be good at everything."

"H-Hey Winter, Hvítur? L-Let's calm down for now okay? We have an important mission and we need to cooperate." Zero shuttered and let out a squeak as soon as Hvítur and Winter glared at him. "Zero's right you two, stop fighting. Damn, I never knew RavenHawk can cause such a hassle." Mr. Robinson muttered. The girl stifled out a small chuckle.

Hvítur and Winter had been competing for the girl's little brother's 'Best Sibling' slot even though she's clearly the best sibling the boy can ever have. Not before long the intelligent Hvítur and the perfectionist Winter began arguing and fighting more ferociously than before. Hvítur is teaching the young boy everything academic related. Meanwhile Winter taught the boy how to cook delicious meals and how to play chess (Hvítur and Winter may or may not squabbled who should teach him how to play chess).

"Fine. Just this once. The battle is still on Casper." Winter huffed. Hvítur's eyes twitched. "Of course Aisuki." He remarked. Before the two can squabble more, Mr. Robinson parked the car outside the Trinity school side-entrance and stopped the engine.

"Aight. Today we're stealing the famous manuscript The Book of Kells." Mr. Robinson announced, "the book is very expensive and pricey so it's a good catch. Also I always wanted to hold the manuscript in my hands when I'm a young lad. Like I said, we'll be entering Trinity College and the security is tight since this is the most prestigious school in all of Ireland. Be careful guys. Let's go."

The girl as well as her teacher and comrades all put on their transceiver and checked to see if it worked before they all stepped out of the car with their backpacks of useful nicknacks and immediately leaped into action. The five thieves walked across the street trying to look as normal as possible to those drunken men and women singing in the streets.

They entered the Douglas Hyde Gallery and into the Fellows' Square,. They stopped right in front of the door that barricades the Book of Kells from the thieves. Winter whipped out a small hairpin in her hair and a set of needles and she began picking the lock.

Mr. Robinson nodded at Zero who obediently took out a grappling hook from his bag and hurled it on top of the library roof. The iron claws grasped onto the old Romanesque-like entablature of the library. The small boy then yanked on the wire rope to test its sturdiness before he started climbing quickly followed by their mentor.