Chapter 25

"What happened to Otto..?"
"Don't worry Yinny-boi! It's nothing much. It's a new virus, everything should be fine."
"Oi stupid what do you mean—"
"It's late. You should go to bed. You're in Ireland right? There's no time zone differences so you should sleep.... It's two in the morning after all and you don't want to wake your friend up after letting you stay there right? Geez, it's normally you who screams at me for staying up so late. You need to rest."
"....Fine. Tell Otto I said hi once he recovers."
"Of course!"

Gaela watched in silence as Lait hung up and the small smile on her face immediately faded. After that phone call with the oblivious Yinyu, the Rí an Ghealach, TRAXX, Lait and their groups waited outside the Agency laboratory in silence, listening to the distant shouting of Lydie and Fuze as they tried to save the half dead Otto.

"Miss Lydie is a good person," Threatening started, unable to stand the heavy silence, "even Mr. cannot stop her from saving Lait's friend. She's the only person who Mr. Häyhä doesn't have control over after all. Miss Lydie really did threaten to kill her self huh...." "She is a nice individual," Sakura agreed, "she's really nice." Lait looked down at the silver floor before sighing. "I'm sorry for all this trouble," she mumbled, "I just want Otto to recover..." "No, we're sorry too..! We kidnapped Fuze to find Lyd and I never knew a second party is after him too." Sakura insisted, "right Kami?"

The neon green haired killer's face darkened as she looked away, growling, tightening her fist resting on her bandaged torso. "I have no intention of getting along." She glowered. "A-Anyways enough of all that..! May I ask what brought you all together? I'm curious. Also Lydie said to calm down, relax and socialise so why not?" Folisha asked as soon as she picked up the hostile vibe from Kami. Kami hmphed. "I have no intension of getting along." She repeated before she stood up, "I will take my leave. I have things to do." With that, she left.

"Don't worry. She's always like that around strangers," Shauna smiled softly, "ever since her friend got executed from being accused to be TRAXX and the Angel's Executioner by everyone including her very own friends, she can never trust anyone again just in case she'd loose them too someday. Kami hold a grudge against nearly everyone who knows her friend because they may be the one who pressurised her execution... Her friends and some hackers who used Maria I believe turned her into the police and the Comhairle when she's hiding. O-Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Shauna and this is my sister Lucia. That's Sakura and TRAXX is Kami."

"Well, Winter, Zero and Hvítur knows who I am since I used to work with them when I got lost in London on holidays with my family. Sir took me in and taught me how to become a criminal before he earned enough to send me back home again! He's soooo nice! Hvítur, Zero and Winter knows me as Arctic though so uhm, I'm Lucia! I'm the president of Shauna Fan Club!" Lucia exclaimed as she slung an arm around the shyer and taller lavender haired sister lovingly, "Kami trusts us loads - we are strong after all! We only heard from the media that she's executed. What if she's still alive? So for the past few years we've been tracking down connections and areas she might be in."

"Hm. Interesting." Lait said, "you're right. We're only told that she's killed. She might still be alive! Aahhh it'll be great to see her again! To think she'd be accused of being killer is a bit too much... I always feel bad because we're so close to each other and she died because she was said to be The Angel's Executioner... and TRAXX too."

"Very fascinating." Adrienne commented as she fixed her glasses, "I saw the news on it a few years ago... How about you, Miss Lait? You and your acquaintances seems to be really talented in stealing and killing despite being only young adults. How did you break into my home and kill twenty guards a number of years ago...?" "Well, as you all know, me and Yinyin's parents died in a car crash here in Britain. It may or may not be an assassination attempt - that's what the man took me and my brother in theorised. He's no ordinary man. He's a thief. He's a killer. The world said he's nothing but a rodent but that's not true at all."