Chapter 48

Gaela made a run for it; dashing past Koori and stacks of boxes in the storage room. Her heart pounded in her ribcage and her legs carried her straight to the garages. If any of the Häyhäs are on sight, Gaela need to ask them about it all. Everything Koori said needed to be confirmed. Yes, Gaela trusts Koori because they shared the same blood but a part of her refused to believe him, wanting to remain faithful to Cillian Häyhä and his Agency.

Gaela burst open the door and looked around frantically, ears suffering from the angry curses and shouting from Kami. She seemed to forgot about her fight with Justice but instead lunged for a tall Finnish man with blonde hair and brown eyes with an unsettling smile, who in return pulled out a blade.

Mister Yue was present too sparring with Sakura. Some men, Gaela's foster father's bodyguards Gaela presume, were trying their best to apprehend Lucia and Shauna. Keyword; trying their best. To put it simply, Lucia was kicking arse whilst protecting her dear sister as well as herself, visibly disgusted by their futile attempts at grasping her sister.

Justice seemed amused; grinning from ear to ear. However their enjoyment didn't last long. Folisha and Threatening worked together in synergistic harmony, attacking Justice while keeping an eye out for each other. They almost seemed like Justice themselves; harmonious and deadly when working together.

Gaela cupped her hands and raised her voice. "Cillian Häyhä! Father!" Gaela called out, "how dare you lie to me. How are you lie to us. I need an explanation. Is what Koori said true? Are we not creating a paradise for all?" Behind Gaela, Koori caught up and he stopped behind her to catch his breath. The boy smirked and then twirled locks of his long black hair in between his fingers. Gaela's younger brother appeared rather smug, amused by what was about to unfold in front of him.

"What do you mean Gaela??" Folisha asked as herself and Threatening stepped back to avoid a couple of swings from Justice and ducked a few bullets. Folisha threw a poisonous needle and ducked a few swings and retreated to the dark haired girl. "Folisha, get Adrienne and let us all assemble," Gaela said firmly, "if what Koori said is true then..." Folisha turned to the mentioned boy. A long metal skewer nearly found itself in Koori's eyes if it wasn't for his fast reflexes to duck. "Mister Bing Dal," Folisha said simply, "our task is to eliminate him Gaela. I will gladly do so."

Gaela would never let anyone harm her brother. "STOP!" Gaela screamed. Surprise surprise, everyone actually stopped what they were doing and stayed frozen. Most of them were stunned; it was the first time they ever hear Gaela raise her voice into a scream. Folisha froze, needles and skewers in her hands barely touching Koori's neck. Gaela gave Folisha a cold gaze. Folisha slowly lowered her weapons and pulled out her phone where she called Adrienne and talked in hush whispers.

"Don't avoid my question, Mr. Häyhä. Father." Gaela began, "what are your intentions? Is what Koori said true? Eliminating your foes for the Yue company to rise to supremacy? For money, fame and power? What about the paradise you promised to make?" Threatening widened his dark eyes in response, stunned.

Cillian Häyhä and Gaela's foster father shared a strange look. "What are you talking about Gaela?" Mr. Häyhä asked softly, "don't listen to your foe. They are tricking and toying with you. Gaela, you must be tired. Go back and take a rest—" "No!" Gaela insisted harshly. Gaela held Koori's hands into her own and gave Cillian Häyhä a threatening glare, "Bing Dal, no, Koori Itenokami is my brother. Why would he lie to me? There is nothing to gain from lying to your family. And you two on the other hand...."