Chapter 15

A/N: I know I'm a month and fourteen days early and it's not even Christmas yet but I'll be too busy with Grinds (or Grind-school in some schools like mine) and all to write chapters aaaa but enjoy this chapter....?

"Happy Christmas Eve!" Harry Robinson laughed as he walked into the orphanage with the little girl trailing behind him. "Hello Mr Robert!" Kids chorused happily as they rushed over to him, laughing and smiling. Harry Robinson dropped the plastic sack in his hands before picking a child up, grinning like a kid himself. "Howdy there kids, how are you all doing today? Merry Christmas!" He laughed.

"Sir, who's that?" A boy asked, pointing at the girl in curiosity, "I've never seen her before." The boy got a flick on the forehead from Mr. Roberts, who's laughing wholeheartedly. "Of course you've never seen her before silly. She's one of my pupils under my care." "I'm Lang, it's a pleasure to meet you all." The girl simply said. Kids and infants all greeted the girl warmly with open arms which threw the girl off guard. Kids trusts too easily; she can kill them all within a split second.

"What's in that bag sir?" A girl asked, pointing at the giant plastic bag on the floor. The girl's mentor grinned before lifting it up, putting his pointer finger on his lips. "It's a secret~!" He teased, "just kidding; it's all your Christmas presents!" Mr Robinson opened the plastic sack, revealing boxes and boxes of various toys and gifts brought with the money he made when selling stolen items.

Kids squealed and swarmed around the man like bees to their hive. The little girl just watched as kids jumped onto her mentor's back, playing and messing around, laughing and giggling. The girl hate to admit it but it brought back memories when her parents were still alive. They would bring herself and her brother outside and the family would go shopping in the markets together. After going shopping they'd watch a movie together before playing board games at home. Those simple gestures and events brought a smile to everyone's face. The girl missed those days.

"Hey Mr Robert! Show us that knife trick again!" A kid exclaimed happily. "You mean... this?" Harry Robinson asked, pulling a sharp knife out of thin air. Kids all watched in awe before cheering and clapping in delight.

"My my! Mister Henry Robert is here again! He'd done magic tricks for you all, got you presents and came to play with you all. Aren't you all spoiled?" A woman asked as soon as she walked out of a 'STAFF ONLY' door, smiling as she brushed her dirty blonde hair away, "thank you so much for doing all this for us Henry, you've always donated and done so much for us and these kids.... Thank you."

"It's nothing Jenny," the girl's mentor replied with a light blush, smiling, "as long as I can make things easier for yourself, other sisters and nanny's and these kids, I'm happy. Oh yes; here's this month's donation; £10,000. It's not much because I brought presents for the kids but hopefully it'll last long enough for the orphanage to be happy."

The girl watched as her mentor gave his money earned by risk and killing to the lady, who widened her eyes in shock before shaking her head furiously. "No! You've already done so much for us already. Please don't be selfless and keep these ten thousand quid to yourself and your disciples." "We still have plenty of cash at home! In fact, it felt like we're burning cash for warmth," Harry laughed, "this orphanage have done so much for me. This is my home and I want to donate. I don't care Jenny; it doesn't matter if I'm already grown up and I shall move on. This is still my home; a place where you and I grew up together. I'll keep donating and accompany these kids until the day I die."