Chapter 36

".....Are you sure you don't wanna expel Maria Reginheraht? That investigator causes a lot of trouble y'know." Akamai said with her legs crossed in a stool, twirling a knife around in her hands in boredom.

"Ritchie made a point. He made several points. We already lost a lot of money because Maria haters keeps burning down the school campus or smashing windows or something. She's not as composed and practical as Gary. She's not as sympathetic as Gary. She's not as intelligent as Gary. People don't go around graffitiing hate and badmouth Gary because he understands struggles of others. Maria have always strive to become the best to surpass those around her and she lives a well-off life. She is merciless, vengeful and revolting. She have a foul mouth and her sense of justice is..... worrying." The office was dead quiet. Their eyes gazed into Akamai's single functioning eye.

Akamai watched as the person behind the desk signed their hands around. Akamai learnt sign at a young age so she have no trouble with the language due to a certain blonde haired sister of a blonde telling Akamai sign language is like a secret language for secret codes and they can talk with each other without their mouths. 'It's not like you to talk bad about your students. Maria is a valuable asset to our school. She's a Quintessential after all'. Akamai snorted.

"I checked up on her with two formal Quints. As the student president, I'm quite worried for her wellbeing. Do you favour her out of all of us for you to ask me to regularly check up on her?" Akamai questioned. 'I love all my Quintessentials equally. You are my lovely sweethearts and you know that my darling.' "This school is gonna close down from a shortage of money if Maria messes up again y'know." Akamai grunted, "I feel like the principal is better at running this school than you. You need to get your game up. But I have to admit you're doing a good job since no one's suspicious of anything yet." Akamai looked over at a bloody corpse in the corner of the room. "Pity. I'm quite fond of the principal. Why are you her replacement? What is Mister Dal up to?"

'I am aware the principal is better than me,' they signed, 'but you know my ways. I need as much enquiry agents in the school as I can get. After all, there's multiple killers and criminals in the school grounds disguised as students and staff. You know who I'm referring to. Those students; I'm sure even that sniper from the Rí an Ghealach isn't even aware of the amount of killers in this school because they're all professionals. I don't want them to go mad with killing unless Mister Dal says so. You're awfully reposed for the past few months. No kills?' Akamai smirked. "Don't worry, they're not gonna kill anytime soon - I don't think so. They're enjoying life as a student. And as for myself, I've been trying to sort out some family problems."

'I see.... Well, is that everything?' They signed, 'anything interesting reports for me? If not, you're free to leave. You have some things to do in The Agency do you? Any news?'

"Aye - I'm told to return to report locations of Quintessentials to Cillian for some reason. Also I wanna sleep. Before all that I need to go home because I wanna check some things. I'll see you soon then," Akamai said standing up. The person stared at Akamai as she opened the door and walked outside, closing it slowly. Akamai peered through the door gap and smiled mockingly.

"Until next time, my dear principal."

'Of course,' the replacement for the principal of St. Peter's signed, 'I'll see you soon.' With that, Akamai blew a kiss, shut the door and it clicked behind her. Akamai took a deep breath. "I finished dealing with Dal stuff. Time to go home I guess..."