Chapter 24

The tension never left Threatening's body as a strong feeling of unease paralysed him in place. He hesitantly drifted his gaze over to Rin and Folisha whose chattering excitedly with Brian gazing outside the window and Adrienne giving out orders, locations and coordinates to different squadrons through her headpiece and laptop. Lydie and Maili are in the front seat of the van, completely focused at the dark forest ahead of them.

"Our mission is to bring Fuze as well as Lydie back to the agency. Kill everyone, leave no one in that warehouse alive. Do you understand?" Mr. Häyhä instructed softly, smiling down at Gaela whose still in her school attire. The Kashmiri internally scowled. Mr. Häyhä never treat anyone but Gaela that way. Gaela is a 'gem' after all, unlike some trash like him. That doesn't mean he get to keep Gaela to himself and refuse to let anyone talk to her. "Of course." Gaela simply replied with.

"We're here," Maili, the sky blue haired robot chirped as she gazed out of the window, staring at a dense canopy forest in awe in the diver seat. "The warehouse's there!" "Is there any back up?" Gaela asked. Loud and furious whirring of propellers above them answered Gaela's question. She shivered. "Yes, your foster father gave us a hundred men and five helicopters to assist us," Mr. Häyhä said softly.

"We're in the designated location. Squadron C and D, go around the back of the warehouse and get into the defensive position - formation E. Squadron A and B is going offensive; get the artillery ready. Right after negotiation, attack. Is everyone in position? Hm. I see. Roger." Adrienne took off her headpiece. "Mr. Häyhä, everyone's in position." Adrienne said.

"Hm, where's Sǐ?" Mr. Häyhä asked. "Shi you mean..?" Adrienne suddenly paused before she wore her headpiece again. "Where's cadet Akamai Shi..? On helicopter A?! Tch, idiot. Is she mad?!" Adrienne scowled. "Sir, Shi's on helicopter A." "I see. Sǐ is with him?" "Yes." Threatening looked out of the window and let out an unsettling sigh. What is Akamai up to now?

The van came to a halt and Mr. Häyhä smirked, toying with his handgun. "Rí an Ghealach, dispatch." he ordered as soon as the doors to the van bust open. Out of habit, the group of killers got out of the van in their respective order (with Lydie trailing behind) - the offensive Brian and Rin with the grenadier Threatening himself behind along with the spy Folisha (who need to take a few seconds to set the scene in her head from her infrared vision. Not to mention she's still injured. She's literally hanged for ten minutes) and finally the hacker-strategist Adrienne and Gaela as the sniper.

Threatening thinks it's a pretty good formation - Rin and Brian work together well (then again Brian works well with anyone really on the Rí an Ghealach since everyone knows each other) and Folisha's insane monstrous skills are often underestimated due to her blindness. Then there's Threatening himself who specialises with assault rifles, AK-47s, planning and bombing or something engineering related and finally Adrienne and Gaela. Adrienne's the weakest out of them all but the most intelligent and practical. She's the hacker and strategist of the group who needs to be protected. Gaela on the other hand? She may not seem like it but she exceeds in hand to hand combat - not just marksmanship.

The group headed towards the entrance of the warehouse, ignoring the noisy helicopters above them and the hidden gunmen in the trees. Brian head forward and pushed open the rusty door and slashed a flying calligraphy pen in his direction quite dismissively with his stiletto. The figure with the plague doctor mask stared at them, "Rí an Ghealach." "You." A dark shadow cast down Brian's face, dark blue eyes furrowing in distaste. "Where's Fuze?" Rin asked. "Where's Lydie?" The infamous figure asked. "I'm right here."