Chapter 3

Late in the afternoon with the breathtaking twilight conquering the setting sun, Gaela reviewed the material in her head one last time before taking a deep breath to calm herself down a bit. The grey uniform she's in fits perfectly and the mini tartan skirt is making her uncomfortable. She just stared at the tall medieval castle blankly, judging why the hell was this castle school instead of a place for a better world. She trudged slowly towards the gateway, dragging her suitcases with her while heading inside the school.

St Peter's College is a well known school in Europe. It is a secondary school that is known to have exceptional students. Rumours said if you graduate from this secondary school, you can go to any university you desire and get any job you want. This school hardly give out scholarships but when it does, the student'll get a title. Scholarships were only give out to students who stand out from all of others, showing promise and hope.

School was already over for students, there's nothing but empty corridors and rooms as Gaela observed her surroundings, taking note of escape routes and possible murder setups. So far school isn't that bad. This school have a completely different feel to her kindergarten which is good. Her eyes finally layed on a reception desk and there sat a secretary. The secretary is short with short brown hair and green eyes and a notable scar across her face. "Tourist tickets are sold out," She grunted, "you should come back tomorrow. It's too late for a tour too."

The secretary then looked up at Gaela, eyeing her attire before her dull face immediately lit up once she saw Gaela in her school uniform. "Hello there, how may I help you?" She chirped, batting her eyelashes with a fake smile that Gaela knows too well of. "Greetings, my name is Itenokami Gaela, a scholar from Japan with the title as the Quintessential Archer." Gaela recited, giving the secretary a small bow. "I am honoured to go to such a good school such as this one, full of students with such beautiful talents and bursting with creativity and confidence. It's truly an honour to be here. I'm sorry if my English isn't good."

The secretary clasped her hands together, eyes widening in awe as she giggled. "Oh its an honour to have you here Miss Gaela! My name is Mary Clarke, the secretary of St Peter's College! I'm sure you've come a long way from Japan here since it's the middle of the school semester and all with expensive first class airplane tickets. I've heard and learnt so much about you with those given files and documents by the student council president Akamai Shi! I got everything ready for you; your books, dorm, timetable and everything else ready! I'd love to give you a tour!"

Gaela narrowed her eyes, eyeing the secretary in suspicion. St Peter's is full of students with an affluent background so there's no doubt she want some tips or anything for her own good. Gaela clutched her fists tightly in anger. 'You selfish greedy piece of sh*t," she thought angrily as she forced a polite smile and declined the offer. "No thank you Miss Clarke, I'd love to experience this place on my own. If I recall correctly, I'm sharing a dorm with two other individuals. I'd love to interact and connect with my partners." Gaela said, "it'll be a great opportunity for me to meet new people too. I understand how hard it is being a new student in the middle of a school year, a foreign scholar too."

The secretary's eyes faltered the slightest before giving Gaela a nod of approval. "Of course! Here's your time table, key to your dorm oh and your school books is in your locker, number 1979!" Gaela slightly stiffened at the secretary's enthusiasm as she put everything into Gaela's cold hands. "Let me lead you to your dorm, you're sharing a dorm with Lait Yi, the Quintessential Writer an—"

Gaela just simply nodded, recalling Adrienne and Rin reading her novels. Adrienne read them all almost too quickly and Rin seems to be really interested in an ongoing novel called 'Killer Instinct' if Gaela remembered correctly. Rin loves it because she said missionary killers such as themselves can relate and there's also a character in it called Rin.