Chapter 12

The Neuschwanstein Castle is a beautiful tourist attraction in Schwangau. The tall White Castle stood proudly by a forest and a gorgeous lake by the far side of that castle as blue as the ocean waves. It's too bad that the castle closed down for the day because there's someone vital to revealing who TRAXX is in the castle. The infamous group that consists of Rin, Gaela, Brian, Folisha, Adrienne and Threatening got out of the car they're in and headed towards the Castle, all have their own unique focused expressions on.

According to Maria, the child who witnessed TRAXX murdering his mother is in this castle. The parent and child booked a visit to this castle but the young lady couldn't make it so the best the child can do is to just visit for himself and his mother. The police as well as the military seems to be aware of him being a witness of TRAXX in action so they decided to keep him in the Throne Room to observe him and keep him safe.

Gaela walked into the castle along with the rest following her and whipped out a fake police ID to a secretary. Gaela thanked Maria silently for being so oblivious and told her everything Gaela need to know about this child that may or may not hold confidential information. The secretary nodded before taking out some documents out of a cupboard and gave it to Gaela.

Adrienne and Threatening gathered around to see what was written in the document in Gaela's hands while Brian just watched at a distance, Prussian blue eyes piercing the papers. "What does it say?" Folisha asked as she discreetly wrapped her arms around Brian's arm, in which he paid no mind to. Rin on the other hand glared at Folisha with an envious look. "The child is called Ralph Smith, a ten years old coming to Germany for holidays for the season. He's Australian. It seems like seeing the murder happening right in front of him may or may not numbed his senses." Brian summarised as he's eyes scanned through the papers.

"I'll talk to him first and see what I can get." Adrienne started, "if I can't get any valid information then maybe Brian, Rin or Folisha can." Gaela and other agreed and Adrienne gave the group one last look before she fixed her glasses and walked into the throne room.

***

Adrienne's been in the throne room for quite a while and Gaela couldn't help but go get a little worried. Threatening seems to notice this and put an reassuring hand on Gaela's shoulder. "Don't worry Gaela, Adrienne is strong. She have Allah by her side." Threatening reassured, which calmed her down just a little. After some time, the redhead finally walked out, fixed her glasses and scowled. "There's no hope asking that brat," Adrienne growled, "it seems that the child have multiple neurological disorders. His speech is slurry, memories' foggy and he seems to have trouble moving his limbs—"

"Wait wait hold on a second," Rin interrupted, blue eyes furrowed, "in his medical papers, it stated he doesn't have any disorders." "Maybe he got the disorders during TRAXX's murder?" The pink haired girl suggested. Folisha paused a bit before continuing. "I mean it is possible for neurologists to meddle with nerves and the brain and all right? Lydie said so in one of our many conversations."

"So you're telling me that TRAXX, a killer killing for money as well as information, is a neurologist; a person who specialises in the field of neurology and neuroscience, a job requires around ten years of medical school and earns a bunch....?" Threatening growled, "how greedy can TRAXX be? This killer already earned a lot through fixing people's heads and now he's killing for more cash?! Allah won't forgive someone like that... We should kill him."

"Or maybe TRAXX have allies..." Gaela started, "TRAXX's murders are all really brutal. The bodies are all nearly unidentifiable if it wasn't for the graffitis littered across the region where the murders took place; giving us hints and riddles to solve who is the victim in its grasps. We'd never know who's exactly murdered if it wasn't for those graffitis and hints. Also don't you think TRAXX being an neurologist seems a bit off..?"