Chapter 37

A stolen lorry truck skidded into a manor in Oklahoma in the middle of the night where a group of men scurried out of the vehicle a few metres away from the front door like rodents. A lone man stood in front of the mansion and looked up, staring at a naked middle aged man hanging on curtain ropes outside the window, unfazed.

"Golly, our leader sure is tough." A young boy beside the man spoke up, staring at the hanging corpse, "without her, we wouldn't go anywhere! Man, she's like a money magnet; she can—" The double doors to the mansion suddenly burst open and a young pink haired girl, not older than sixteen, with stunningly silver-blue eyes was revealed behind the door. "F*ck off Liam," the girl snarled, "I am no magnet. Say that again you get split."

Liam stayed quiet. The man stared at the blind girl as she took out a cigarette and lit it. She inhaled and flicked the embers on the stub away, exhaling a trail of smoke slowly. This was the girl the gang picked up on the streets. This was the girl people the gang tried to maul. This was the girl he blinded. This was the monster who killed the leader of their gang. This was the monster who called herself a leader. Do not underestimate her.

A few more hesitant footsteps from the gang behind him came to a stop. The blind girl surveyed her sight (she tried to at least) and she gestured them inside. "Come along jackasses. Take whatever you want. We're burning this place to the ground."

With that, the ruthless girl walked out of the mansion and headed towards the lorry with little to no difficulty. Her other senses such as her hearing was on par as always when it comes to locating things. The man trailed behind the girl like a right hand man of some sort. "Any news for me?" She asked, stubbing out her cigarette in the lorry ashtray as she sat down in the front seat. "Yes. A Schuyler would like to meet you." The man informed, "a woman who addressed herself as Ved'ma. Do you know her?"

The pink haired girl let out a bark of laughter, whipping out a bottle of gin and took a swig. "From what I heard, Ved'ma is a well known hitman. She is a tough Russian woman. The Schuylers are all killers, I wouldn't trust them." The girl replied with a sadistic smile, "what would the bewitching Ved'ma want a b*tch of a bandit for?" "An assassination." The man replied.

"Let me guess; she's gonna let me kill another disgusting degenerate male." The girl rolled her eyes. "I didn't hear anything about killing men. However she brought you an airplane ticket. You're going to London." The pink haired girl narrowed her eyes, a menacing aura surrounding her. "Oh really now? What if I don't show up?"

The man slid the ticket to his boss cautiously. The ticket had a white piece of paper stapled on. The girl stared at the paper and squinted her eyes. It have a rosy red lipstick stain on; clearly a kiss mocking her to take on the assassination or else.... "Looks like I have no choice; I'll die if I don't go. Look after these b*stards will ya?" The house in front of the two was set on fire as bandits rushed out of the big building carrying goods; all shouting and jumping around in joy and excitement. "Of course I will Folisha, leave it to me."

Folisha beamed innocently. She like that stage name.

***

People weren't wrong saying Ved'ma was an attractive woman. She was feared amongst all killers and wealthy people, Folisha was sure of that. And there she was, right in front of the pink haired girl in a house. Ved'ma's golden blonde locks fell over her face and made her grey eyes bling. She had a magnificent aura around her; Folisha definitely felt like filth standing next to her even though she cannot see her that well.