Chapter 32

The infirmary was empty, with no one but Brian and an unconscious sniper in her sick bed. Brian gazed at Gaela before looking down at his lap, closing his stunning blue eyes. Gaela wasn't moving like usual. Faint but still there in the distance of Brian's mind, he recalled taking care of Gaela when she was sick. Hisame would travel far and wide to find a doctor who can help Gaela with her life threatening fever. It's been a while since Brian thought of Hisame. Her dead body flashed across his vision. Brian's mouth twitched.

"..." Brian finally opened his eyes and stared at the unconscious dark haired girl blankly again, silently contemplating her figure. Gaela looked like her mother. "Today I slaughtered another man." Brian started, "A scammer who ruined many. That makes it eight hundred and sixty seven kills. I know you said your brother might be dead but I'm sure he's still alive somewhere. I'm still trying my best to find him for you." A moment of silence. "I looked into the Dal company since it's oddly successful. It's like the Yue company but we all know Mr. Yue have ties with us agency members." Brian said.

"I've discovered they have a lab. They've been trying illegal experiments on animals and homeless on the streets saying they'd be in a homeless shelter. I discovered some pretty appalling things we need to end. I also discovered some very.... interesting things I need to ask TRAXX about. I don't know Dal's intentions but I questioned Aisuki about it. It seems like ourselves and Lait and her family have somethings in common. Maybe we can form an alliance of some sort; if Mr. Häyhä allows that of course." Brian held Gaela's cold hands into his own.

"...Please wake up soon. I cannot loose you too. I love you and I treasure you dearly. Please. If you die because of that detective, I'll kill her with my own two hands before killing myself.... Everyone tells me I'm perfect and efficient with no weaknesses at all. That's not true. I...."

"Brian."

A girl with long white hair with blue ends stood there with her arms crossed at the entrance, ice cold eyes gazing at the blonde. "Lydie Wang and Fuze Nethercott wishes for your company." Aisuki said, "it seems to me they are arguing again about something related to Otto. They wish for your presence for a 'mission'." Brian let go of Gaela's hands and stood up. "Bring me to them Aisuki." "Of course."

***

Christoper really thought he'd never see him again. He recalled using his tranquilliser stun gun to make Maria unconscious when she's on her way to kill Gaela with that knife. Akamai called some people to help send Gaela to a hospital of some sort from what she's directing and saying. Christopher's face darkened as he recalled some unique faces. He never would've thought he would see him again.

Christopher knew from the start something was up with Gaela. That 'date' with David in the amusement as well as the alleyway incident with David and Sherry aligned his suspicions. Gaela isn't just a normal person, she's a killer. A sniper. Like him. Is she after David? Does he have to kill her before she kills David? Was Gaela on her way to kill David on their date..? Christopher recalled the time Sherry pointed him out on the church rooftop in the alleyway before his darkened face formed into a scowl. That damn coroner. If she ever gets in his way again, Christopher will have to kill her. David is top priority.

"What's with the grumpy face? You don't look nice with it although it's not so different than your normal resting b*tch face. Can't say that expression of yours isn't charming though." Christopher snapped out of his trance and faced the handsome chessman, who gave him a flirtatious wink as he pulled out boxes under his bed.