Chapter 28

Lait curled her lips as she nervously followed Akamai along with Gary, David, Sherry and Alfred down the hallways of St Peter's, heading towards the staff rooms. Christopher Lecky followed them close behind. "Lecky, stay with us." Akamai growled. "Of course Aka." Christopher simply said. Students all shared uncertain and scared looks as the elite Quintessentials walked passed them, all have grave expressions.

"This is the first time I saw President Shi so serious..."
"Look! It's the detective duo Gary and Sherry!"
"Alfred is over there! How can someone learn so much languages..?"
"Oh my!!!! There's David! Isn't he handsome?! His chess club is one of the most popular clubs in this school! Christopher Lecky and sometimes Lepus Ravel are there too! They're so cool!"
"There's Lait Yi! The writer of the 'Daybreak's Crest'. I want her to sign my copy...."
"Rumour has it... Gary, Sherry and Alfred used to be normal students. Akamai saw potential in them and made them who they are today. I wonder if I can be a Quintessential too?"

Lait tuned out what students are saying before she gave Akamai a worried look. She couldn't tell what the navy haired girl was thinking but she knows Akamai's in a tough spot. "Sherry." Akamai finally said. "Yes." "Did you send the message?" "Of course."

The Quintessentials all exchanged uncertain looks as Akamai scowled, "this is a serious matter. I got the permission of the principal to lock Maria up in a mental asylum for a week or two. Dammit... F*ck. F*cken sh*t. Why Gaela..? Tch." Akamai clicked her tongue in annoyance. "We have a lot of problems we need to discuss." Gary and Alfred exchanged looks. "Akamai...." Gary started. "Are you going to..." Alfred continued with his eyes widened. "Hold a meeting of the Quintessentials?!" David piped up, chestnut brown eyes sparkling like crazy, "it's been a while since I last saw everyone together in one spot~!"

Lait blinked a few times. "A-A meeting of the Quintessentials?!" "Yes. It's a meeting where we gather everyone and discuss important matters. We haven't had a meeting in ages..." Sherry explained, "it's not helping that you're away in all of the meetings too somehow." "I don't know everyone who's a Quintessential since most of them are always overseas and it seems I always missed out on meetings but—! But I'll try my best to get along!"

Everyone stopped in front of the well furnished oak door. Akamai's stoned face darkened the slightest. "Christopher, I wish for you to turn off any mobile devices." Akamai ordered, "don't mention anything about your ties." The tall platinum blonde gave David a look (David just grinned at him) before nodding, shutting off his phone. "It's not like I'm interested in the Quintessentials or the news or anything so it doesn't matter." He shrugged, "of course I won't, I'm not idiotic unlike someone who lowered their guard." Akamai's expression darkened as she took a shaky breath and pushed open the door.

"Heather my one true love~! Would you like to go on a date with me?"
"No thank you Justus. I don't love you. I love the Lord and his messengers... I love President Akamai."
"Oh my! You're getting a little too desperate Justus, you're even too ugly for Heather!"
"Shut up Acasia nobody loves your plants. That's why your gardening club is shutting down soon. I'm not ugly I'm beautiful!"
"*gasp* Oh my - what a vile comment! Acasia, I sympathise for you."
"F*ck off Justus you're lucky there's a screen between us or else I'll kick your head off."
"Hey Sabrina, Acasia, calm down! I'm sure Justus is joking! Right Yinsha?"
"Mhm Caelan - yes. I believe so."
"Even if Justus isn't kidding, I'm sure this will improve Acasia and Justus' relationship in the long term!"
"I agree with Darriagh~!"
".........Why am I even here..?"
"To learn of course Erwin! I believe I can learn a lot today! Maybe even an interesting debating topic!"
"Everyone's squabbling like children I see."
"....I would love to take a picture of everyone bonding."