*20 A.F Facts*

A/N: Ah finally I finished this book! To think I'd be able to finish publishing it on my birthday too surprises me woah... Anyways thank you for sticking with me all this time readers :D A lot of things had happened throughout the period of time that I've written this book but on hindsight, it was a really interesting journey full of ups and downs ^^;

Since I did a 20 random book/character facts for Z.H, I figured I cannot just leave this book finished without revealing some interesting/unspoken secrets of the A.F cast so here it is!

-20 random book/characters facts-
A.F Edition

1. Let's start off with a known fact mentioned by Veikko! Gaela's name originates from the two Irish words 'Gaeilge' and 'Gealach' which means Irish  (the language) and moon. At first I considered calling her Geala or Gealach but I invented the name Gaela since it sounds nicer (also it means Gaey and Gayla inside jokes). Geala/Gealach might be hard to pronounce for people who don't speak Irish. And so, I decided I will give Gaela names associated with the moon and snow. Gaela prefers her mother's maiden name, Itenokami, instead of Dal because she despises her father.

2. All of Gaela's full names are:
Dal Seuno 달 스노 (named by her father)
Itenokami Yuki 射手の神 雪 ( " mother)
Yue Xuemei 月 雪梅 (" Mr. Yue)
Gaela Itenokami (" Veikko)
Gaela Moon (married to David :))

3. 'An Assassin's Faith' is the prequel to 'Valerie's Interest'. Therefore you can actually see some familiar surnames/faces in that story! Though they're not the main characters or anything sadly. It foreshadows Brian's death and certain quintessential having kids so yeah Brian is destined to die form the start :"D

4. I tend to draft out multiple plot lines/story arcs before actually writing them. Therefore I anticipated most A.F deaths and the flow of the story; though I cannot say my heart has taken them in nicely. I broke down bawling when writing the deaths of Threatening, Brian and Akamai and I couldn't write for three days :")

5. Gary Akise Cóir and Sherry Corcoran are inspired off of the same person! I had a teacher in fifth class in primary school who I really like. He runs the chess club! His first name is Gary and his surname is Corcoran. So I split his name up and gave it to our lovable detective and coroner duo :) So Mr. Corcoran, if you're reading this somehow, thank you for being such a cool teacher and a positive influence in my life :D I miss you and still wanna play a chess match against you some day!!

6. Luke Aiden and Caley Kemp are American. Luke Aiden came to be when I said to myself "I want the Quint police's surname to be L.A like Los Angeles." As for Caley, I went like "C.K for Calvin Klein the clothing brand. My older brother really likes that brand so it'll be cool to see what I can do about it." Therefore both of them are fashionable which is a bit... strange since at first I really wanted Luke to be some stuck-up serious yet awkward policeman...

7. Alfred and Akamai are created together side by side with very complimentary colours (dark blue/golden yellow hair colour, red/green eyes) when I was doodling in religion, geography and Irish class because I got my work done early. I doodled them in geography and Irish and made their final reference sheets in religion. Whilst Akamai's first name is Hawaiian, Alfred's surname (Tenjin) is Hawaiian (his adoptive parents' surname since his American parents died. His adoptive mother is actually his aunt)!

8. Shi Akamai's name, 死 赤舞, works both in Japanese and Chinese! Akamai is a Hawaiian name but it still have really suitable characters in those languages. Also her name foreshadows her death. 死 赤舞 means Dead Red Dance. But it can be interpreted as "Red Dance of Death".
She died a fiery death within blazing flames :")