•Special Chapter: Yinyu's Birthday•

In the comfort of the Yinyu's bedsheets and the warmth of his bed, Yinyu finally fluttered his eyes closed and rested his head on his soft fluffy pillow. Rien's furious typing on his gaming PC in the other room faded away into the distance. The coziness of Yinyu's bed embraced the boy and enveloped him into a bubble of comfort. The sleepy boy took in the aroma of the lavender scented beddings before his breathing came to a steady pace. Yinyu inhaled and exhaled slowly, feeling the drowsiness taking over his body......

*DING*

A notification from Yinyu's phone snapped the boy out of his thoughts and he opened one eye tiredly before closing it. The boy paid no mind to the notification until.....

*DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING*

Yinyu groggily sat up and quickly reached for his glasses on the bedside table next to his single bed. He slipped his glasses on before reaching the bedside lamp and flicked it on. The light immediately drove the darkness away and Yinyu squinted his eyes. He then reached for his phone charging at the far side of the room (refusing to stand up to get his phone because the bed was warm and one slight shift of position will expose the heat). Yinyu stared at his phone lock screen.

Notifications

sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ-ɪʀɪsʜ-ᴏʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ: ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ITᕼᗪᗩY YIᑎᗷOY
00:00

sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ-ɪʀɪsʜ-ᴏʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ: I OE YO
00:00

sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ-ɪʀɪsʜ-ᴏʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ: OE ᗩᑎᗪ GIE E ᔕᗰOOᑕᕼ
00:00

sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ-ɪʀɪsʜ-ᴏʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ: I' OIG TO IEᒪᗩᑎᗪ O YO ;)
00:01