meeting the new neighbors!

Start from the beginning

*****
A few hours later, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and and Ensley are all getting ready to visit their new neighbors across the street!

"Okay guys! Let's ahead across the street to meet our new neighbors!" PK says causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all cheer happily.

Mike picks up Ensley and holds her in his arms and Ensley plays with his beard, making Mike smile and giggle at her.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley's outfits*

"Remember to be polite to everyone, kiddos!" Mike says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson with a smile.

"Okay, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to Mike with cheeky smiles.

"Pa pa pa!" Ensley says to Mike.

"You too, Ensley!" Mike says playfully to Ensley.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk across the street together as a family!

"We should have brought Beau and Poppy to visit the neighbors too, Papa and Daddy!" Paisley says to Mike and PK.

"Yeah! Poppy and Beau wuv to meet people, Daddy and Papa!" Blakelyn says with a big cheeky smile.

"They can come over and meet Poppy and Beau another time! We don't wanna overwhelm our new neighbors when we meet them." PK says to Paisley.

"And we don't know if anybody is allergic to dogs or not too." Mike says Paisley as well.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk over to the front door!

PK rings the door bell and then rubs his baby bump.

"MAMA! People at the door! People at the door!" A little girl says to the woman of the house.

"Don't answer the door, let me open the door sweety!" The woman says to her daughter with a smile.

The lady then happily answers the front door and smiles at PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley,
Grayson and Ensley!

"Hello! My name is Angela! What are your names?" Angela says with a cheeky smile at PK and Mike.

"Hello! I am PK and this is my husband Mike! We are your neighbors across the street right over there and we just wanted to welcome your family into the neighborhood!" PK says to Angela.