They only followed Y/N who went ahead of them as he push the glass window with colors.

On it and have painting like pictures made of glass as the window door to the balcony they are in slide open on its own.

As they all went in to see they are in a room with a large need inside and from the looks of it.

The bed could easily fit over more than 15 people in it and you could see gold designs on every part if the bed.

As they all look at this in awe and then looks at Y/N as Max ask.

Max: dude is this your room?

Max asked as Y/N nodded at this as they are in a room that is older more than 50 meters wide in diameter and has the ceiling of the room to be 8 meters from the ground.

With few chandelier made of diamonds and gold attached to  the ceiling could be seen.

And it was turn off right now as they all look around the room Alice was tte most amazed one in the group.

As the was her first time to see something luxurious as this one even royalty will have a run for there money when they saw this.

The room have everything it needs in it that suits Y/N taste the white and gold wall and floor.

Along with the medieval like furniture's that are mix with advance technology in each furniture.

It is simply anyone dream to have a room like Y/N as right now they all stop inside his room.

Y/N: Welson should be here in a moment I have inform him if our arrival so it won't be long till he arrives here why don't you all go ahead and take a seat for a while.

Y/N said as they all nodded at this and then sat down in the very soft chairs as they all were surprised about this.

All except Arbiter and the other Siren girls as Y/N sat on a nearby chair.

Alice was seating right next to Y/N as they wait for Welson to arrive and they talk with each other.

Alice: never knew you could build such place I wonder how you are able to do so Y/N?

Alice asked as she looks at him who only chuckle at this and he waves hid hand.

As a cup of wine appeared on his and which surprised Alice a bit, but she very well knew that magic exist.

Since she has seen one so it is no surprise that Y/N could easily make something appear on his hand.

Y/N: well that is a very long story Alice I will tell you about it in another time.

Y/N said as he took the cup of wine and drank it as Alice only nodded at this and sit back and relax for a while.

It did not took long though before they hear the sound of the door knocking as this atracted all there attention.

Omitter: well looks like Welson is here.

Omitter said as the other girls all nodded at this and looks at the door as Y/N spoke.

Y/N: you can come in now Welson.

Y/N said as the door click open and I'm came a man that looks like he is in his 40 as he looks around and see Y/N.

As this made him smile and bow a little to Y/N who dismissed him from bowing  to him as he doesn't like to be bowed by anyone anyways.

Welson was a wearing what could said to be the suit of a bulter in the Aether Dominion.