Chapter 35(Unedited)

Start from the beginning

"Oh so y-your the master behind this hunt"He mocked looking at me up and down and smiled through his crooked teeths.

This man is testing my anger.I could feel my veins getting thicker at every passing second.

"I'll give you one last chance to spill the name or else bear the consequences"I threatened stepping forward.

Suddenly he started laughing throwing his head back.Is he gone crazy?

I pulled his wet hair as he hissed and made him look at me.That's better.

"He was right you all are really slow or else who would take so much time to find one person"I pulled his hair tighter glaring at him.My anger seemingly to be uncontrollable by now.I know that's what he is trying to do.

"Just say the name"I say slowly each word reminding myself not to loose my shit here.I want the fucking name.

"How about no huh"The asshole has the audacity to say this.Ok so the other way it is.

I smirk stepping back and right on time Alec enters the door with Steve on his heels,laptop in his hand and file another.He is another level intelligent and that's the only reason I keep him around.He forwards his hand to give me the file but pause as takes in my casual look,I don't want to fucking play 20 questions him right now so I just glare at him and he shuts right on time.He hands me over the file and walks out of the door.

Now let's see how does he not opens up his gutter.

"Victor Mazur,31.Polish.Started with a robbery than slowly climbed the ladder to become the most wanted"I look up at his shocked face"you have a wife and 1 daughter"His face went pale but I continued.

"And I have my men surrounded around your house"

"NO"He shouted trying to wiggle"Stay away from my family asshole"I stood there with a blank face.I get straight to point.

"Give me the name and your family will be safe"His face turned angry as he continues cursing me but do I care?No.
Even though his family will still be safe but I had to pull this card.I don't make other people pay for someone else's deed.

I took a step forward and placed both my hand at the side of his chair warning him as he still won't budge.

"Alec"Alec hit the play button and soon we hear a video playing with a young girl around 4 and the lady in kitchen.There was a coverstion going on between the two and he seemed to be in shocked,not expecting my threat to be real his mouth hung open and for the first time since I enter this room his expression changes into fear.

"I'll give you ten second and on the eleventh,your house will be on fire if you don't open up"I lied but if it works than why not.He trembled under my gaze.

"Please don't hurt my family.All the shit I am doing is just for money-"His voice shook but my patience has no time.

"5"He clenched his fist closing his eyes

"You'll never find him but he'll eventually come to you"He spoke shit

"1"I turned towards Alec about to flick my hand but I guess the piece of shit could not take anymore.

"R-Russian.Russian Mafia"He yelled closing his eyes"There I told you,now leaving my family you bastard"He continued but I couldn't hear past anything the word Russian.W-what?But they were a good alliance with Lucas's father then why the fuck would they betray?Shit why the hell did I not suspect them.I dig up every enemy we had but never thought about the Russians.Fuck.This is some deep shit.

"Tell me everything you know"I say gritting my teeths together.I want to know every shit on this why have the Russians betrayed us.

"I haven't seen the face of our boss but they call him Ser.We have only ever heard his voice,never saw his face"He said and I knew he wasn't lying.