Chapter 34(Unedited)

Start from the beginning

I rushed to him and held his shoulder,
he didn't stop.

"Ezron"I softly whispered,no reply.
"Ezron"A little louder as I glanced at his hand still scratching the wound frantically.But when his nail peeled the little skin off I couldn't contain the yell.
"EZRON"He looked up at me as if pulled out of trance.It's as if someone stabbed me with thousands of poisonous pins when his bloodshot eyes brim with tears,yes teary eyes looked up at me.

I shook my head,pressing my lips together to not let out a loud sob.His look so innocent filled with agony.Why so much pain?

I reached for his hand interlacing it with mine,not caring about the blood getting on.At this moment nothing matters more than him.He still stared at me as if waiting for something.

I stepped closer between his parted legs.I looked down as his head still reached my chest.His hair falling near his eyes in a mess,a little blood smeared on it as if ran his fingers million times through it.What has he done to himself?

I pushed back his hair with my free hands,trying to untangle it under his drunken gaze.For few seconds there was silence befor I chose my next words.

"Life and death is not our decision.It is destined.But what we can decide is how we lead this life.How we treat ourselves because at the end its just you with yourself"I swiped my thumb as a tear slipped down his precious eyes.

Suddenly he pushed away and stood up.His torso had blood smeared from the cut on his chest,from those words.
Its as if someone painted him red.

He looked up at me as if in a deep thought but in a flash his angry eyes again took on the face.His face filled with rage along with his words.

"And I am treating how I deserve to be,
treated.Pain is all I deserve.Death is all I deserve but I didn't get one he did.He fucking did and why,because of me.
Its all my fucking fault,so I fucking deserve this"He yelled loudly standing 2 feets away as I stood there freeze.Who is he?

"But I guess,I am not destined to death right now because that would be too easy right.I deserve this slow pain,to die everyday with this burden for what I did to him."His eyes held rage for himself.What sin did he do?

"What did you do to him?"I asked amidst the chaos.I need to know what crime is he punishing himself for.

He took a drunken steps towards.
Suddenly he seemed too big to me.He stood few inches away from me bending at my eye level.

"I killed him"W-what?He k-killed.I staggered back as he whispered those words lowly and slowly.

He turned around facing away from ne,laughing maniacally.
"I fucking killed him.That man was right,it is all my fault and I'll bring death to everyone close to me."He spoke out aloud more to himself but every word seemed unheard as my mind revolved around his earlier sentence.Who did he kill ?Is it true?No no my Ezron cannot do that.

"Who?"He didn't respond.
"L-Lucas?"I dared and by the way his body tense I was right as he swiftly turned around striding at me and pulled me closer by the shoulder.I trembled.

"How do you know?"It is Lucas,his best bestfriend.Oh god what tragedy is this.

His hand tightened as I replied.
"You once whispered in your sleep"It is true he did and also I had seen on those papers.

He opened his mouth to yell but closed it and pushed himself away as if he would burn me.
"You should stay away."He shouted as he held the counter behind him for balance"Far away from me before I destroy you too.Devil lives here"He hits his head with his fist"He will snatch everything I am close to"He turned around,his back at me breathing heavily.He is talking about the demons inside him but don't we all have.