Chapter 170 (Special Event: Battle Of The Continent Of Atlantis)

Start from the beginning

Nebula: Infinity what are you doing here shouldn't you be on the other bases?

Nebula asked as Infinity nodded at this and then said.

Infinity: yes but we have mannage to take out those other base this was the last one that I am here to take out.

Infinity said as Nebula nodded at this and she looks back down below.

And she then see that Lazen is starting to stand up as Lancelot narrowed her eyes at this and then said.

Lancelot: bomb that monster down.

Lancelot said as the others all nodded at this as they throw down the bombs on there planes.

Causing the robot to slowly fall back down bit manage to get on hold onto the side of the cliff.

Infinity: do not worry I will take him out.

Infinity said as Nebula nodded at this and the others all step away from the hole in the wall.

As infinity ships appeared on the side of the wall right now.

And the whole ship then glowed as it then move back to Infinity.

As her riggings appeared right on her right side as the riggings appeared.

It looks like it was split in half but there is 3 dual-barrelled cannons on the side of the riggings.

And in the inside of both the riggings have two long range cannons on it.

There is also 4 halo behind her right now that is right now have.

2 Six-barelled Railguns on the side of each halo and there was a launching deck on the middle if each halo.

She had armor plates on her body covering her vital parts and have a helmet appeared on her head.

As she looks down and immidietly scan the robot down below as several weak spot could be seen.

Infinity smiled at this and she jump down the hole as the others did not shouted at her to stop.

Since they have all seen what Infinity can do on her own and they are sure that the robot down below.

Would destroy anything that she would fight on as the missiles launcher on her halo fired.

As several missiles flew down towards the robot.

And immidietly the missiles all hit the robot as it was sent flying away from the massive mountain and them hit on the other mountain.

As Infinity smirk at this and lands down below thanks to hef gravity core she could control the gravity around her.

Which also means she could use the rocks on her side and throw it to the giant robot.

As she aimed her 4 massive long range cannons at the robot and open fired.

The beam a flew towards the robot as it hit its legs making it fall down the ground again.

The robot stand back up and looks at Infinity and immidietly it fired a beam from the side of its shoulders.

Infinity saw this and she did not move go dodge the incoming attack as when the beam was not far from her.

A barrier appeared and deflected it as the beam went back to the robot.

And instead hit the shoulders of the the robot where it was blown off and the whole cannons on its back aimed at Infinity.

As Infinity saw this and she jump into the air as the robot aimed it's cannons on to Infinity.

As Infinity saw this and she love to the side and fired.