Chapter 160 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

Start from the beginning

That they use to send out ships to try and destroy the humans at sea.

So they did not have to worry if there spies come back or not as they just believe.

That they are being sent to the frontline as usual and nothing else.

Alice:I guess you are right we can't hide any longer now since the Zins may discover the base not that long anymore.

Alice said as Max nodded at this and then said.

Max: yeah you are right bit since we have already gotten the army ready and with this new ships Y/N has we can easily take them out in one offensive attack.

Max said as Aice nodded in agreement at this and then look at the elevator.

As it then went to slowly up to the top floor as it did not take them long before they have arrive there.

And soon enough whe they really h the top floor they went out and see the chopper now waiting.

It has no propeller on it due to the gravity core that Y/N made in order to make it float easily.

Alice and Max went to it as they hop inside it and the pilot driving it turn his head to Alice and Max.

Pilot1: where do you want us to head to Grand Admiral?

The pilot asked  as Alice turns to look at him and then said.

Alice: to the facility on the mountains and bring us there as fast as you can.

Alice said as the pilot nodded at this and then turns around and starts the whole engine on.

As the plane suddenly started to float off from the roof top where they are on right now.

And then starts to fly off as it then turns around and heads to the facility in the mountain.

Luckily the plane head engine booster on it tail that makes it easier for the chopper to fly towards the mountain.

The plane flew at the speed of over more than 820 miles per hour.

And immidietly flew to the mountain where the facility could be seen.

Y/N have luckily got the base onto allowing any high ranking officer now to enter the facility.

Since the ships construction has been finished building now and the only think they need to do.

Is let Alice and Max pass through on the perimeter border so they could land on the facility.

Right now we could see the chopper flying above the city as Alixe sat inside the chopper with Max.

And is waiting patiently there until they make it to the facility where Y/N is waiting for them right now.

Max: how far till we got go the facility?

Max asked as the pilot who was driving head him and then said said.

Pilot1: we will be arriving there in just 10 minutes sir the chopper is flying at full speed right now.

The pilot said as Max nodded at this and then turns his head to look at the window of the plane.

And look outside as he could see dozens of large transport vessels are flying right now through the air.

While carrying mostly resources that are being lined and made in factories and mines.

The empty buildings down bellow are houses and shops that have been bought by people that will be living here.