Jungkook grumbled as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean shirt before heading back down to meet everyone else. "So what's the plan?"

"Bogum is texting us, he says Taehyung is talking to Haseul about something and he should be headed here soon," Jin explained. 

Jungkook hummed as they all set up waiting for Taehyung. Jungkook perched himself on the couch as he watched for Taehyung's car. 

"EVERYONE HERE HE COMES!" Jungkook called and he ran to turn off all the lights. Jungkook bent down behind the kitchen counter to hide. He really hoped this party could be over soon because the rough fabric of his jeans and the lace were starting to rub against his skin and irritate it. 

Keys were heard jingling in the doorknob as Taehyung opened up the door. "Hey, Jungkook I'm home!" He called turning on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" They all jumped out of their respective hiding places. Jungkook muttering under his breath about how his surprise was better.

"Wow!" Taehyung beamed as he smiled at his friends. "You guys really did this for me." 

"Of course! I couldn't NOT congratulate my best friend on nailing his audition." Jimin smiled.

Taehyung chuckled. "Bogum told you guys?" He asked as they all nodded. "Well, what he didn't tell you is that..." Everyone stared at him with anticipation. "I signed the seven-year contract with them!" 

Everyone screamed and cheered going to hug Taehyung and congratulate him. Jungkook smiled, Taehyung was so happy, he was glad he could celebrate with his friends. 

"Let's cut the cake!" Jin suggested.

Jungkook leaned against the kitchen island as he ate some of the cake. Taehyung was happy and that was the most important thing. Jungkook smiled as the older wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hey, Tae." He hummed turning around.

"Hey, my baby bunny." Taehyung cooed. "How are you?"

"Happy for you." Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. 

"You have some frosting on your lips." 

Jungkook licked his lips as he looked back at Taehyung with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean? I don't have any-"

Jungkook shut up as Taehyung joined their lips together. He allowed the older to run his tongue across his lips as he threaded his finger's through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung pushed up Jungkook's shirt feeling around his waistband only to be met with an unexpected texture. Separating their lips he looked down to see a small amount of lace peeking over Jungkook's jeans.

Jungkook completely forgot about the fact he was wearing lingerie under his clothes as his face flushed red. He just had to be a horny fanfiction writer and think about surprising Taehyung this way, and not a normal way like all his friends thought. 

"Jungkook were you planning something?" Taehyung asked in a low whisper to the younger's ear so everyone else couldn't hear them. 

Jungkook shyly nodded. "There's more upstairs..." He teased regaining some of his confidence.

"Why don't you go put it on for me then?" Taehyung asked with a small nibble to Jungkook's earlobe causing the younger to suck in a breath.

"What about them?" Jungkook asked looking over at the other five who were lost in their own conversations.