129

Certainly, time passes too fast. I remember when I used to sneak into my dad's shop, back at California, to read great books about... well... mostly about science or other times fiction or history books. Then I grew up and I adopted a great reading nook back at that tower, not even Steve seated there; it was my place to do my homeschool work, to read about street life or even the newspaper. Then I grew up a bit more and instead of reading at the living room of this huge facility, I chose to use the loveseat in my room as my personal reading nook where I mostly read every single thing that captured my eyes.

And then I grew up more

Because now I'm inside my closet with my laptop on top of my stretched legs, not reading about chemistry, physics or calculus, no, I'm staring directly into a picture of a hand grabbing a banana. That's right, that's what I'm staring at and the title in black bold font only makes me feel dizzy '8 tips for How to give the best Hand Job he's ever had'. Is this what growing up means?

I'm known for my curiosity; for me it's logical, I don't know about something then I should dig right into that just to ease my own desire to know. So yes, that's what I fricking did all Saturday. I read and read and read as much as I could that I had at some point to take a piece of paper to write some tips down. NOT that I plan on using any of this but it's basic knowledge, right? If... it ever happens in the distant, yes, distant future. That is how my Saturday went but let's just skip to Sunday.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

1 pm

I wait in front of Peter's apartment, I shift the weight of my small backpack on my shoulder and wait for someone to open the door. The big day awaits. And yes, I haven't seen him personally since this Friday, just texting and two calls and everything seems fine at least his voice wasn't showing any kind of awkwardness; obviously I never told him about my deep research the moment I returned to my place that night. It should stay like that but ok, that's not the topic for today's thing.

"Sorryyyyy...." May appears behind the door with a white towel in her hand as she pat dries her long hair "Sorry I took long, Tannie. Come in!"

"No problem, May, thanks... whoa, are those new heels?" I ask, slightly crouching to see the mahogany color of the straps "They are nice"

"Oh, they are, ah? Nah, Laura from work lend me these babies... You know, I always tell her about Peter and you, you two should come to my work one day. All of them know about you but they need a face, you know?"

"Oh, yeah sure! I'm curious to see what a publishing house looks like"

"Eh, not so out of this world but I'm sure you'll like it. Trust me, an old bookworm like me still enjoys working there"

I frown "Old bookworm? May... not when you look like that" I chuckle, my eyes pointing at her casual but rather fitting and feminine clothes

Her cheeks puff, she grins as she laughs. Her hands gently push me to Peter's door "Ah, you know how to make someone's day... hey, can you tell Peter I'm leaving the keys at the diner table?"

Before I grab the knob I turn to her "Keys? For what?"

"He begged me to have the car for today"

"Well, you're going out... don't you need it mo-"

"No, not at all, honey. Someone's gonna pick me up. Don't worry about it" with a pat on my arm she sways inside her room

Happy. Happy is probably going to pick her up.

I shake my head at the still surprising thought and lastly grab the knob, I open the door and peek my head inside, the light is enough for the colors to be brighter and I stop at his usual mattress, he's laying there with his phone on top of his face and with his earphones, shaking his head just too soft. So I fully walk in and close the door behind me. His eyes catch me and while I walk to his bed he snatches the earphones away.