110

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

"Currently our Gold Experience Tickets are 8.69 each, a four-package is 34.75"

"What's the difference with the Silver ticket?"

"Golden tickets are valid seven days a week and the range of premium services is wider"

"Can I buy them with you? Right now?"

"I can put the order and then I'll email you the confirmation code so you can proceed with the payment"

"That's great. I want three for the Fan Event on December the 15th, please"

"Oh.... that changes some things..."

I straighten my body on the wagon's slippery seat and increase the volume of the call "Oh, please tell me you still have tickets for that..."

"We do. Not a lot but the cost increases especially for this opening night..."

I sigh in relief "Oh, that's great. I still want three Golden tickets please"

"Great! the individual cost is 12, for this event we don't have any packages nor discounts"

"That's ok. Thanks, Rachel. Just one doubt, when I get there where should I go?"

"Oh, no problem. The whole event is going to be held on the fourth floor where the IMAX Theatre is. The special souvenirs will be given to you before the movie starts. My extension is 5201 so any doubt prior to the event you can talk to me"

"5201. Thanks!"

"Done... QR codes are sent. Confirmation for three Gold Experience Tickets for December the 15th. The event starts at 6 pm, I advise you to be ten to fifteen minutes before"

"Good, good. Yeah, I'll pay before the day ends"

"Sure, anything else I can help you with?"

"Oh! Yes! Uh, can people go dressed as characters?"

"Definitely. Except for weapons"

"Cool. Thanks, Rachel"

"My pleasure. Thanks for calling AMC Customer service"

I end the call and quickly rest the back of my head against the glass window feeling how it vibrates with the motion of the wagon. I sigh again. One more thing is done. I look around and see the elevated railway and how familiar the facades of buildings are. Oh shit, this is the station.

"Sorry... excuse me, thanks. Thanks.... sorry" I breathe out trying to warm up and the train comes to a stop, the people outside barely move to give me space to get out but I manage and slide away from the crowd. I look around again and spot their two heads right behind a steel pillar "Guys!"

Ned reacts first, peeking his head and he quickly waves at me. I bump my chest with Peter's back giving him a quick hug as I hear his soft giggles.

"'sup, Tan-Tan"

"Heyyyyy, come here" Peter swiftly spins passing his arm around my back and bumping his forehead with my head "Early bird"

"Owww, you're matching!"

"Huh?" I turn to Ned who lovingly smiles at us "Matching?"

"Clothes!" he explains pointing at us

I look to Peter's body and see his usual dark green parka and then back to me and notice the grey parka "Oh! We're matching Parkas, Parker..."

"You were waiting to say that... " he snorts "But mine is comfier" he smugly shrugs

"No. Mine is comfier, the whole inside is fuzzy and warm"