151

April 4, 2018

Not really the kind of comfortable sleep I thought I'll have. Yes, the sleeping bag I brought is plushy and it has flannel inside but... yeah... it's not the sleeping bag's blame.

I blink several times until I feel some sleep dragging itself out of my head. I yawn and even if I want to stretch I can't.... I could... but now the space is crowded. I try to open the zip on a side and when I do I almost fall forwards for how tight I was against the zipper, but I don't fall forward because his hands are circling me from behind, okay, thanks for that but... it was not that great of a night.

------

"Q.T..... Q.T......... hey, Q.T. you awake?"

"Uhhhhhm.... yeah? are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, just... can I sleep here?"

I roll to the right and see Peter out of his sleeping bag, he's kneeling on top of it and looking down at me, already inside my sleeping bag. I rub my eye and nod without really asking why. Peter silently squeals in victory as I open the zipper and cautiously crawl out of the warm flannel. Peter goes first against the closed side of the bag and then it's my turn to get in. I squish myself, his chest against my back and because there's not much space available neither of us can flex our legs, we stay straight inside.

"Can you close it?" he asks behind me, I hum and do it, capturing us inside the bag, feeling more heat coming from his chest that I swear I feel just a tiny layer of sweat on the lower part of my back "Thanks, Q.T."

"Uhum, gnight...." I yawn "Handsome..."

I finally fall into that state of mild consciousness, almost to the point of forgetting everything and everyo-

"Hey, Q.T."

"Uhm?"

"You wearing fuzzy socks?"

I move my feet in the cramped space, indeed I'm wearing a pair and then I sense that he's not, I pat his feet with mine and he slightly giggles at the touch.

"Yeah" I lick my lips and close my eyes again "Why?"

"Uh... can I wear one?"

wait, what?

"Uh?" I open my eyes seeing Ned's silhouette in front of me, how he's facing back at us unaware of what Peter just asked "One?" I ask

"Yeah uh, I'm kinda.... cold" he whispers "your stuff is at the car... so uh... can you use one while I use the other?"

"Half and half" I whisper and he whispers a 'yes' at me "Take it off" I mumble, too sleepy to properly ask more about it

I feel how he maneuvers with his foot, he succeeds and removes the elastic band of the sock and he kinda pushes me against the zipper, I hum in response he says 'sorry' in a whisper. I don't really know how he does it, don't ask, I'm sleepy but then I feel his clothed foot brushing against mine. There, all good.

"Night" I give a final lick to my lips and sigh once my head touches my pil-

"Q.T.?"

"uh?"

"Can you move a little for me to get some pillow space?"

"Uhuuum"

"You're the best" he whispers behind me as I try to move my head to the other corner of my pillow

"Told you to bring a pillow" I mutter

"Don't need one"

"Don't need one?" I mumble back with just a slight grin on my face "Sure..... and May told you to get fuzzy socks"