152

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?"

"Trying to see if I can grab it"

"With your bare hand?"

"I mean, how else?"

"Uh... I dunno, what if you die when you take it?"

"Are you saying it's poisonous?"

"No... but it's long and... hairy so..."

"Well I want to grab it"

"Oh god I'll close my eyes"

"Keep them open, handsome, you'll like this"

"This is not what I imagined"

"You and me, you and me"

I focus solely on my left hand as it slowly but surely makes its way ahead, the trace of water running down my forehead making my brow itch for a second as I get closer, my hand gets closer at least. I stop when it moves, the tip of the head lifting for a second, maybe even noticing my hand's presence. 

"Wait"

"Sssshh, I'm focused," I say looking at the head "You wait"

"What if it bites you"

I look back at him and try to softly shake my head "You wanted me to grab it didn't you?"

"Y-yessss...!" he whispers "But not now when you're so close to it now"

I silently huff, there's no way he's this anxious. I'm not even anxious anymore and I softly go-ahead to finally grab it.

"Peter?" I whisper looking ahead

"Yeah?"

"I grabbed your penis" I look back at him "Now I just want to grab the weasel, I think I can do it"

Peter steps away from the tree and his brown eyes are opened in shock "Whoa, since when we started being this bold?"

"Since the moment I grabbed your pe-"

"Peeeerhaps we can change topics" he whispers

"What other name we can call it?"

Peter points a finger at me "Don't you dare, Q.T."

"I see how it is"

"No"

"You want me to call it slinger banana under your pants"

"Hear that? Is me cringing"

"My drunken self coined it so, you must have liked it"

"Can we just go?" he whispers hiding an inch behind the tree "It's gonna bite you"

"It's not" I look back to the small fallen tree and see if the tip of the head of the weasel, or Draco, shows up but there's nothing so I huff "It's gone"

"Cool"

"Boooo"

"Maybe you saying the word penis scared him off"

"The pot calling the kettle back," I say seeing how Peter huffs at that and steps away from the tree, with the last drops of water falling down his face and his shirt sticking a bit on his chest

"Ha ha, you're hilarious"

"You also said I was amazing"

He stops in his tracks and shrugs "Because you're, in everything I mean, maths, sociology, biology, economics and business and..."

"Handjobs" I finish with a teasing smile, "You said I was amazing"

He reads my expression, fully aware that I am indeed teasing him, he bumps his shoulder with my left one, and even if there is a darker setting around us, I know for sure his cheeks are red,