70

"What makes you think we want to talk to you?" 

Gargan snorts and grabs the plastic chair one of his men offers "Well because it's a great deal! everyone wins"

"Yeah, sure" Peter skeptically huffs making Gargan snap his eyes to him 

"Listen, insect... I'm really this close to make your little head of yours paint these walls. But you have nice abilities that I can use"

"So, I'm supposed to thank you?"

Gagan sniffs pinching his nose "You're supposed to listen to my offer" His eyes dart to my face, scanning my hair and eyes as he smirks "I bet you are from Hunts Point, Bronx... shitty place but nice deals were made there"

"If only you knew" I mutter scratching my temple in boredom

"Listen to me, with your abilities... we can make lots of gold... living large"

"Yeah, Toomes tried and look at him now" Peter shifts in his chair crossing his arms

"I saw him yeah" he scratches his scar "He's still loyal even if he's rotting in prison forever. Oh, talking about prison... my guys at Rikers... say hi"

"I'll send them a postcard," I say making Peter look at me while his suit eyes expand

Gargan laughs again settling in his chair "You both can help me stealing some shit from the DCD Vault and going down with some Five-O"

"Sorry, I don't speak gang slang... five-o?"

"Police info sweetheart, business is not as good after I escaped and I'm ambitious... so here I am"

"Ambitious you say? Desperate I'll say" Peter remarks creating a grin in my face

"...asking for our help?" I continue

"Yeah, well... I'll take what I can and I'm getting lonely here" he stretches his arms in the air and Peter huffs

"Lonely? you have those guys, Gargan"

He shakes his head while the others chuckle at that comment

"Not that kind of lonely, bug" he darts his eyes to me making me cringe at his perverted look

I jump to my feet brushing my legs "Well, it was nice for you to invite us here... I was expecting a cup of coffee or cookies but yeah, we have to go"

The eleven men behind point theirs guns to me in sync, the metallic barrel of the guns sliding when they charge. Peter also stands up behind me while Gargan only snorts. 

"See, I want to make a deal. I'll get eighty and you can split ten and ten"

I sigh and slowly nod "You promise that we won't get caught?"

The corner of his mouth curve hearing me "Honey, with my life..."

Peter's suit eyes contract when I step closer to Gargan, he also takes some steps forward and our shoulders touch. 'Follow my lead' I desperately say to him with my eyes and I hope he understands.

"I need money so yeah... I'll take your offer" I stretch my hand while he clasps his enjoying the somewhat 'peaceful' agreement

"Deal, babe" he grabs my hand covered in the fingerless glove

When our palms touch, my fingers grip tightly his hand as I pull him close to me and with my right knee I punch him on his chest. Peter's blurred body swings above us while I connect again my knee repeatedly on Gargan's chest knocking the air in his lungs. Fireguns blast on the empty room. I duck Gargan's punches and kick him to the floor, he stumbles backwards hitting himself in the back with the wall. Just when I'm about to walk to him a hit makes me flip in the air landing in my stomach with a grunt, I crouch trying to balance myself but a sting in my waist makes me look down, a small circle in my suit just above my hipbone and droplets of blood leaking to the floor. A gun wound.