111

"Okay, Valery... Uh, I have so many things to tell you-"

"Awesome! Thanks, Tann-"

"But you have to give me a second because I have something really important to do, ok?"

She quickly nods "Of course, I'll be here"

I jump to my feet and coolly walk back to them with the same 'I'm not annoyed Pepper Potts smile'... I guess now it can be my 'I'm not annoyed Tannie Stark smile'.

"Hey!!" I arrive again behind Peter, this time I let my arms embrace his torso "Almost forgot the most important thing in the world" I laugh as I pull away and stand again on his left side

He smirks "And that is...?"

I don't reply because I gently kiss his cheek, before ending the quick peck I give another peck to the corner of his lips. His breathy giggle appears one second after both pecks and I fully pull away not wanting to turn to look at Guinn.

"That" I give a wink and notice the very subtle tint of pink forming on his cheeks

Peter giggles again and quickly looks down at his shoes but rapidly looking back at me "Thanks for clarifying that, Q. T."

"A pleasure, handsome. Now I'll go and leave you to keep talking"

That felt great. 

I mean, I guess those magazines I once bought will be trying to rip my hair off. Saying I should've planted the longest and deepest kiss in history, to claim my territory, to make fireworks appear only for the girl to see it and to back away. I guess that at some point I wanted to do it.

Yes, you wanted.

Yeah, but that's not how it goes for me. I think that the 'claiming the territory' or whatever is just not... What I do. Not when it comes to Peter. To us. I guess it's a part I haven't or we haven't explored in our relationship, jealousy and how to act when someone is hitting on the other. It'd never happened like this before or at least not to this extent. Because yeah, when we are walking in the street he's eye-catching and some girls just stare at him and when he speaks they stare deeper but it only stays there, right? Plain stares. Nothing bad, everyone can stare and it's pretty much deserved because Peter is cute and handsome.

And he says it happens with me a lot... That when I'm just some inches apart from him (buying something from a stall, waiting for the train, etc) a lot of guys and I'm quoting him "A LOT of guys" don't stare at me, they ogle me which is pretty much different... Other intentions or whatever. I, of course, don't believe that because... well, I just don't believe it happens. And Peter is always right by my side so nothing has ever happened with me that someone is hitting on me. Apart from what happened in Washington but that is long forgotten.

Am I making any sense? Am I overthinking this... Again? 

"Hey, hey... Stark. What happened?" MJ's body slides away from a chatting group, her curls bouncing in the air as she comes to a stop in front of me "So?"

"I held his hand and then I give him two pecks"

She nods a little bit hesitant "And... that's good, right? I mean, I don't know a lot about girls hitting on your boyfriend"

"Well, I guess the situation is controlled"

"Great! Then I'll... uh, yeah, I'll just go back to explain shit"

"Me too, yeah. Thanks for uh, telling me that, comrade"

She snorts at the name "Sure, your welcome comrade" with a nod, she walks back to the other