»•» ⚠️ «•«

"Welcome to the friendly match between the Lien City's first ranked team named Warlords, and the Loire City's team named, Supreme Kairos!"

I thought this friendly match is a simple one but I am surprised to see that it is held at a small theater with fans watching. We are here at our room in backstage, there are still a few minutes left before the game started.

I saw Danielle looking so pale so I walked towards her hoping to calm her down. I don't want her passed out because of too much worrying before the game even started.

"Hey, breath okay?" I said to her once I am near. She right away looked at me and somehow, she looked so glad to see me.

"Chill it's just a friendly match not an official so nothing important I guess?" I resumed my words when she did not answered me before. 

"It's actually my first" She said in a low tone I would not catch it if I am not looking at the way her lips moves. I immediately exclaimed, "Then, you should be confident!"

"I am actually scared to lose", She spoke again although it is still in low tone, it was louder than the first one.

"You shouldn't be, you got a team to fight with you. Besides, this is a friendly match, winning won't matter that much. You should be glad to have this experience before the official match." I explained to her.

"Players! Get ready, the event will start in two minutes!"

The staff's voice cut off our conversation so I just tapped her shoulder before walking towards the stage.

After a minutes, we were called on the stage together with the team we will be fighting with. This is actually the first time I will saw them. I actually don't have any idea about e-sports here in this country, so everything is new to me.

The announcer introduced us first before the other team.

"Supreme Kairos was once in a limelight but something happened to make them stop for a while but now, they are re-building the team with much better and stronger this time. Will they take this match as their first step or it will just make them fall down again?"

We bowed together towards the audience when the host finish introducing us. When it is the turn of the other team, the people watching from the audience seats are going crazy! They are shouting different words.

"Warlords are the representative of Lien City in Incinerate of Executors for maintaining their number one rank for so many years! Will they proved to us that they are really the representative of this City by winning this match or will they finally have a team that can battle with them?"

The Warlords bowed down their heads too after the host introduced them. Now it the time to shake hands with each member of the other teams.

Both team lined up in a straight line with the captain in front facing the audience and bowed once again before facing the side. Now both team are face-to-face. Danielle and I are the only girls in this match.

I gladly reached out my hand to the boy in front of me with a smile in my face, you should start the game in a bright mood right? I waited for him but it takes a while before he can shake hands with me. I felt the force when he took my hand to shake.

I heard him mumbling something that ruined my bright mood for today, "Supreme Kairos is a joke. Why would they bring two little girls here, did they just grabbed them somewhere in the playground?"

Before I can retaliate some words to him, the announcer spoke, "All the players, please go to your respected position as the game would start now."

Maybe this match would not be a friendly one but a bloody one instead. Thanks to that boy my bright mood was gone. I suddenly remember what I said to Danielle backstage,"This is a friendly match, winning won't matter that much."

Well, it will be now.

"That boy, Stark, is mine" I coldly said to my team with a smirk on my face.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! We are so close in reaching 1k reads! So as a gift, I decided to make this story a series, and I'll also be changing the cover but this time it has a portrayer to maybe help you in picturing out what Tsilla Brina Zein looks like!

Stay tuned on what the new cover and trailer video looks like!

~보라해~

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!