"Be courageous"I said softly trying to move further closer to him but before I could,he moved at the basin and washed his face clenching his fist at the edge as his knuckle turned white.What if his temper gets out of contol.It may harm him.

I guess I have to go with option B like the doctor suggested.Walking out of the bedroom and I returned a few minutes later with a glass of half alcohol.Yes I know that I have to get him to free him from this addiction.But it will be a slow process.The doctor said that if cannot handle much a small amount of alcohol can be given to calm that need.

Ezron is now sitting on the bed with hands on his knees.His hands and legs shaking as if his body is going restless at something.Is this what addiction has got him to?His fist tight.Nails dugging his palm.Head low and knees bouncing.He is trying to control the urge that can be seen.

"Here"I said while helding the glass at him.

He froze and looked up.He repeated it once more as if not believing me.
"No addiction can be cured in one day"I said to his frozen self.

Immediately he took it out of my hand and drank it in one gulp as if a stranded a man drinking water in Sahara desserts after many days.

"Fuck"he murmured and looked up again.
"I need more"He said in a desperate voice.
"No"I said smiling his way rounding the bed.He ran a frustrated hand through his hair.
"Where did you fucking get it from?I can't fucking stop this shaking.Just tell me"He said again as he turned my way.His hands still shaking a bit.

I slept on my side facing his way and held my hand out.
"Lay down in a side sleeping position and hold it"I said glancing up at his face in clear moonlight.A sudden surprise expression at my words which soon turned blank.I know he always lays on his back.But this position will help him sleep better.I smiled widely encouraging him.

He glared at the hands but did as said without arguing.That's first.As soon as his rough hand held mine,warmth spread in my heart through the palms.
My heart slammed against my chest as those eyes stared into mine intensely.Our hands entwined in the middle of the bed.His hands dwarfing mine.This feels different.What is he thinking?

I somehow closed my eyes but could still feel his eyes on me.As if touching me with his fingers.Memorising.Oh god what am I thinking.The last thing I felt was a finger touching my hair.

●●●

Sunlight pouring through the windows falling on your face is certainly the best and worst way you could wake up from a deep slumber with an empty bed.Yes I did not wake up with snuggled to a warm body.Why am I thinking about this in the morning?Shit.I am late again for the breakfast.What if he has left for the office with empty stomach.The clock indicated that its 6.30  and he does not leave before 8.Thank God but where is he?

Immediately completing my morning routine I slipped out of the door walking towards the kitchen but stopped at the door of gym room when saw someone doing bench press.Holy Jesus Christ.How much does this man really workouts?He kept on counting as I stood there ogling at his muscles. Thank god he is atleast wearing a t-shirt  that is somewhat merciful or not.

I must be staring for too long as Ezron was now staring at me blankly.His hair falling on his forehead distracting me again.I don't want embarrassment for breakfast.Definitely no.

"Um,I thought you left"I said glancing at the gym room.Why didn't I use it before?

"Not yet"He said rubbing his towel behind his neck.Stop doing that.

Now what.Say something.Oh yeah the doctor also said one more thing.
"Do you do Yoga?"I asked still standing at the doorway in my nightwear.He galnced at me up and down before coming back to my eyes with blank expression.Okay,that's a no.

"Will you do meditation with me?"I asked again walking closer to him as he stood arms crossed.Now glaring at me.

He is pissed but I still dare continued.
"It is also one of the thing you have to do."Now his glare hardened.But no backing down Lia I reminded myself and stood straighter.

"Deal remember"I said in challenging tone.

He stepped closer invading my personal space even though I wanted to step back.I did not.

Suddenly he leaned closer making me shiver and voiced out in my own tone.
"Only if you do 10 pushups"He said before stepping away.Smirking with his smooth lips tilted one side,his jaw sharp and eyes glinting with challenge.

Does he think I cannot do this?I returned his smirk with a smile and went down on the floor.Taking my position.Here I go.

"One"
"Two"
..
..
..
"N-Nine"I panted
"Ten"And dropped to ground.After few seconds of deep breath I stood up.Not doing yoga for past 2 months can do this.

Turning back at Ezron his eyes locked at my neck for few seconds.Am I sweating?Unconsciously my hand landed on my neck and his eyes returned back to mine.I didn't exactly knew how to smirk.So settling with a victorious smile I asked him.

"So Meditation?"He scowled muttering a curse and walked out.

"Don't worry,we start from tomorrow."I said shouting behind him.

Yay.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

Ezron has a lot coming his way.

Also side sleeping position is best way to breath much better.So anyone if has struggle breathing,do so.
Meditation is good to realax our mind and has other benfits too.

Anyways,
Stay safe.
Stay healthy.
-Pihu☆