The words Akamai knew so well etched itself into Akamai's head over and over once again. "So you killed her?" Akamai breathed. Ved'ma nodded. "Braun ran away because of her. I lost a double edged sword worthier than my son. A blessed tool I can manipulate and use. Valerie deserved death. Braun must be living a good life; away from this dark twisted world we know. I won't allow him to dirty his bloodline. I will find him and make him an assassin known across the globe. You two will marry each other and I want be Schuylers to continue trekking on this dark yet beautiful path. A flower of darkness like Braun will forever bloom in the dark; it will only wither and crumble in the light after a period of time."

Akamai couldn't help but let out a bark of laughter. Brian never ran away from this dark and blood soaked life. He escaped but he was still an assassin. Cillian Häyhä had made a monster out of him. Maybe more of a monster than Braun's father himself. Akamai wouldn't be surprised if Brian was the most savage, feared and talented Schuyler throughout history. Christopher remained silent. Ved'ma turned her head to focus on Akamai, looking a bit confused. "Ahaha I apologise my mistress. To know you would do so much for me, I'm happy," Akamai smiled. "I wonder where is he now?"

"Valeska~! It's time for us to go. Bing said he have a plan!" A male singsong voice ran out. "Let us depart. To the West that is the direction of the setting sun on his way to slumber in the hours of the night. That though his fair maiden thy inconsistent moon shall rule the dusk." A female voice said calmly.

Ved'ma turned her back towards Akamai and faced two teens with masks and formal wear grinning like Cheshire cats. "Lead the way, Justice," Ved'ma said. She gave Akamai and her son one last glance, said a small 'take care' and disappeared into the evening cityscape of London with Justice. Akamai and Christopher remained silent and still, mind occupied from some answers given to them by their mistress.

***

"Aisuki's right. You've gotten better!" Lait greeted with a smile as a dark haired girl entered the mental asylum. Gaela Itenokami took her suitcase from Lait's hands before she harrumphed. "Of course. It's not a big injury. To think I got taken down by such a minor laceration... I am ashamed of myself," Gaela said, her free hand snaking down to the injury in her stomach.

"Let's go and see Maria," Lait said softly, "I'll go through the door first. I don't want her to attack you again." Lait shivered as she recalled Gaela's limp body and an insane Maria with a tantou. If it wasn't for Christopher with a tranquilliser of some sort stopping Maria for doing more harm, Lait was afraid it would probably be the end of Gaela.

The infamous thief and the well known sniper hovered around the asylum quietly, with little to no presence at all. Lait finally stopped after mazes and mazes of hallways and doors. She knocked and opened the door in front of her. A girl with long brown hair sat in a dull green armchair, reading peacefully. She hummed to herself as she flipped a page and continued reading.

Maria Reginheraht's dark brown eyes left the book in her hand landed onto Lait. The girl beamed at Lait, with a smile as bright as the sun. "Lai!!" Maria exclaimed happily. "Hello Marii. I'm here to tell you about some things about Quintessentials." Lait said. "Aren't I dismissed as a Quintessential?" Maria asked reluctantly. Lait hesitated. "Yeah." Lait said.

Quietly, Lait pulled Maria's suitcase with wheels into the corner of the room and left it there. Lait took a stool and sat on it, beside Maria's armchair. "All the Quintessentials were dispatched across the globe. I heard from Akamai those who were overseas already were gone into hiding. As for us in school... Well, we're getting sent home. We can't use WiFi or social media so that's gonna be fun." Lait said. Maria nodded attentively. Now onto the main topic. "Hey Maria?" Lait asked, "what do you know about Gaela?" Maria Reginheraht furrowed her brows and laid down her book. She pondered a bit.