Chapter 95 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

Start from the beginning

Habakkuk said in a panic tone right now as she jumps out of the way.

As well with the the other two as well as they jump out if the way.

And immidietly the shell all hit where they all previously were.

And when the shell all hit the ice or suddenly exploded

And immidietly made a explosion that is of ice and large spikes of ice erupted out of the ice they were previously in.

Each was more than 10 meter on diameter and more than 2 meters long on each spile on it.

As they all have a shock look on there faces when they all saw this.

Evangel: fufufufu~ oh my I guess I miss.

Evangel said as she put one of her finger on her lips as she looks at them.

Evangel: let us see how strong you three are oh pride of Sakura Empire.

Evangel said as she then lunges at Okida right now who saw this.

As she uses her naginata to intercept Evangel spear right now.

As the two spear hit each other and then immediately Okida was push back more than over 10 meters away.

Evangel: come on my dear show me what a warrior you three are?

Evangel asked in a very taunting tone right now.

as she pushes back Okida even more as the said girl is gritting her teeth right now.

as Evangel strength is to much for her to handle and the ice isn't helping her from stopping her.

As she turns her head back and see that she will hit the wall that have spikes in it.

As her eyeswiden on seeing this as she looks back at Evangel and then grit her teeth again.

As she uses all of her strength to push her back and she did.

As she push Evangel for more than 1 meter away from her right now.

As it was just enough to make her escape from her and jumps away.

As Evangel saw this and inside aimed her cannons as she looks at Okida with a grin on her face

Evangel: you lose my dear.

Evangel last said as she fired her cannons and Okida eyeswiden on seeing this.

As she try to dodge it bit could not as the shells all attacked her.

And immidietly encased her in ice that is more than 22 meters in diameter.

As she flew up into the air and crash on the upper part of the giant crater they are in right now.

Habakkuk: no Okida!!!

Habakkuk said as she saw her sister being blown away right now.

And her face had a look of horror on seeing her sister turning into ice.

As she saw her hitting the wall of the crater they are in right now.

And she broke into pieces and immidietly was teleported back to the docks.

Where she appeared while shivering in cold as she just felt what it feel like to be encased in ice.

As Evangel turns to look at Nazumo who was looking at her in horror.

Evangel: hahahahaha that was fun while it has lasted.

Evangel said as she looks at Nazumo and aimed her cannons at her as she saw this.