〈16〉FMA | Alphonse Elric x Reader | Kittens

Start from the beginning

"It's just my favorite alchemy book- it was my first one that I read too."

You smiled happily, "mine too."

The train ride ended, and you stepped off the train.

You stretched, throwing your arms into the air, "where do I live again?"

"You don't remember where you live!?" Ed yelled at you.

"It's been 3 years, haven't visited this place once.. you forget things." You stretched once more before wondering off to look for your old home.

Ed and Al followed you, were multiple people came and asked if they were the real elric brothers.

Some girls despised you for being with them. And other mean stuff because I can't remember any more angry words.

Worming your way out of rude comments, you finally found your old house. it was still the same, still quiet.

You twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

"I'm home." you said as your voice filled the empty room.

You made your way towards a long, skinny table that was laid up against a wall, filled with pictures of your family. there was one that was faced down, it was a family photo of when you were younger.

You stood in the middle, as two of your older siblings were to your left, and the other two older ones on your right. and your parents standing behind them.

Footsteps came out of the hallway, revealing your mother as she looked at Ed and Al, smiling at them, because she knew who they were.

She looked at your back, and she instantly knew it was you.

"(Y/N)?" Your mother whispered softly, you could tell she was going to cry out of happiness.

"Hello." you turned around to see your mother, she was aging a bit- but that's ok.

Your mother pulled you into a hug as you looked across the room, were you could tell alphonse was smiling at you happily.

You pulled away from the hug, "where's everyone else?"

"They grew up, got married, had children, moved on, the they were all 8,9,10 years older then you."

You nodded, "hey, could you take care of a cat for me?"

"Of corse."

Alphonse handed you that cat as you placed it in your mothers loving arms, "thanks."

You three walked out of the house, and as you were about to say something you heard your mom call for you, "wait- (Y/N)?"

You opened the door, "yea?"

"Wanna have a big reunion? Everyone misses you."

You looked at the brothers, as Ed sighed, "fine.. it won't be that bad.."

****

Your mother called all of your siblings- as everyone was informed that you were traveling around with the Elric brothers.

Everyone was happy to be able to meet them.

"Your the only one left, (Y/N)." Your brother, (B/N) said with a smirk.

"What?"

"You don't have a love relationship."

Your face turned red, "do I have to have one!?"

"Yes." your sister said, taking a drink of water

You sighed, crossing your arms.

Eventually it all ended, and the three of you had to spend the night at your mother's.

"Great." you muttered

"What's wrong?"

"Everything- my family just really wants me to go and have a love life." you muttered angrily.

"You'll find one." Alphonse chuckled sweetly.

****

-- Time skip ~ 3 years, Al has his body back --

You got off the Resembool train station happily, because it was going to be the first time you were going to see Al sense the fight with father, which was 3 years ago.

You walked to Winry's place, knocking on their green door happily.

Winry opened the door as she attacked you with a hug, "(Y/N)!~"

"Hi Winry! Long time no see!"

Winry giggled softly, "Yep!" She welcomed you in, "Ed! Al! Someone's here to see you!~" Winry called them happily.

Ed walked down the hallway, as he smiled and gave you a small hug.

He let go and took your suitcase to your room, sense Winry told you to stay for a couple of weeks.

Alphonse walked into the room a few minutes later, his eyes widening to see you standing in the doorway.

You waved slightly, "hello, alphonse."

He smiled, and ran towards you and gave you a hug, where almost fell over.

"I missed you so much." Alphonse muttered into your shoulder.

"So did I."

the two of you chatted the whole day- catching up with each other, as he then took you to the roof to see the sunset or something.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Alphonse looked into your (E/C) eyes.

"Y-Ya?"

"Have I ever told you that you were beautiful?"

Your face turned red, as you tried to hide it, but Al just came closer to you so your hands were touching, which made it kinda worse for your already-a-tomato face.

Alphonse intertwined his hand with yours, as both of you struggled to speak.

"W-Well I.." You tried to speak, but alphonse cut you off when his lips touched yours.

You've been dating ever sense.

______________

That sucked

I'm sorry

- Loreno