Chapter 77 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

Start from the beginning

But is made of metal that is floating right behind her.

And the most shocking thing about the shark is that there are cannons on it.

The cannons are attached to its long fins.

The Fins of the shark are more than 1 meet long and the tip of it is more than 9 inch wide.

While the part of the win that is attached to the sharks body is more than 18 inch wide.

Making it able to have more than 2 dual barreled turrets on each of her fins.

One at the bottom and the other at the tip of the fin.

The fins of the shark also has jet engine like that of a airplanes.

That are being used in airports the engine of it is on the middle of both fins.

And where the dual-barreled turrets are on didi forgot to mention.

That the turret of each are more than 15 inch longs.

Kinda like the ones like Bismark turrets when she uses her riggings..

But that is not all that surpise Them since the girl is more than 4.5 feet tall.

The shark is more than 22.5 feet long as the girl could be able to sit on it.

It is more than 12 feet high and more than 12 feet wide it jaws is enough to eat 2 full grown men in one bite.

The shark has a cannon on its mouth and torpdo tubes to launched out of the sharks mouth.

The shocking thing about the girls rigging is that is the top part of it.

More importantly the middle top part of the shark rigging of the little girl.

As it has a carrier launching deck on it which made them all shock when they saw this.

As the shark top part has it fin ontop of a command deck like that of a submarine of the typhoon class.

San Diego: what the heck she looks like her riggings is that if Ironblood?!

San Diego said with a shock and surpise look that made the others all snap out of there trance.

Alice was the next one to snap out of her trance state as they look at the young girl.

As she was very young her beautiful cute little face and blue eyes that looks like of the Pacific Trench.

Her hair is long and reaches to her waist and she is not wearing any  hair band on her hair.

Alice: Evangel this is the submarine we have been given?

Alice asked as Evangel nodded at this and looks back at the small little girl on her chest right now.

Artemis: mommy I miss you so much why did you not bring me I was so scares an hour ago.

Artemis said while giving Evangel the puppy eyes.

As this made the others all clench there heart when they saw the cute devastating attack that Artemis gave them.

Enterprise: ack! That is to much cuteness.

Enterprise said as she holds her heart right now and looks like she is going to faint any moment.

The same with the others except for Laffey and Bel-chan who are not affected by if.

Since both of them are still young and innocent child.

Belfast: oh my so cute she is just like my daughter.