Chapter 69 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

Start from the beginning

After all this ship may be like either Taihou , Roon, Akagi, Amagi, or other ship girls that look like young adults.

San Diego: I am not sure about that Admiral something tell me that she is someone tha you will get along very well.

San Diego said as the others all turn to look at her as if she just became smart right now.

Enterprise: how can you be sure about that?

Enterprise ask as she looks at San Diego who shrug her shoulders at this and then said.

San Diego: I don't know just my instinct telling me.

San Diego said as the others all sweatdrop when they heard of this.

Laffey: uh girls you might all wanna see this.

Laffey called as they all turn to look at the now open door as they look to see the lights are off.

Alice: hey why the lights are off?

Alice asked as she came in luckily Belfast Laffey used her lights make them see through the dark.

Belfast: it seems like the light in this room her needs to be manually turn on.

Belfast asked as she looks around whole using the lights on her riggings.

As she search around and see a switch to the side.

San Diego: I will go and turn it on.

San Diego said as she walks towards the switch as the others were about to stop her.

When San Diego have already turn the switch but this in turn shock her.

San Diego: Aaaaaahhhh!!!!

San Diego screamed as the lights turns on at this and she was set flying straight into the air.

San Diego: help me.

San Diego said as she fly to the air while Alice and the rest ran to try and catch her.

Laffey: I got her.

Laffey said or so she thought as San Diego suddenly bang into a wall made of metal.

*Smack*

The sound of her banging the steel metal wall was heard through the whole room.

Laffey: on second thought i don't got her.

Laffey said as the others all sweatdrop when they heard of this as they looks at the wall San Diego bang into.

But all of them froze of what they saw while San Diego on the other hand fall of the wall.

And smack her face onto the concreted floor as she fall to it.

San Diego: ow that hurt the second time now.

San Diego said as she rubs her head AF look at the others right now.

San Diego: hey why are you all frozen like a rock?

San Diego asked as she looks at them with a confuse look as Laffey the sleepy girl.

Even had her eye shot wide open like she had enough sleep for several decades now.

Bel-chan: you might wanna look behind you miss San Diego.

Bel-chan said as she behinds San Diego as this made the said girl to turn around look what they are looking at.

San Diego: what is behind me?

San Diego asked when she turns around her whole body froze of what she saw right now.