His eyes held so much anger but also so much pain that couldn't be hidden.Once he was in front of me,he took my wrist in a tight grip and dragged me out while I sped up to match the pace,I could see the host of the party coming towards us from the corner of my eyes but he was already dragging me out of the door.I turned my head and gave them an assuring smile.

Tugging me forward he took a turn probably a back door to avoid the paparazzi.Soon we were out in the back garden while he took out his phone to order the driver to bring the car.His hold was tight on my wrist the whole time and his speed was fast as if wanting to runaway from here.

Due to which I stumbled forward and fell on the ground because the heels twisted a bit as I was almost running.Ezron looked down at me almost glaringly as if all of it is my fault.
I stood up painfully fast though pain shoot from my ankles in the whole body,I took hold of his arm to support myself.

"Clumsy woman"He said while walking towards the car.I looked up at him as he  held my hand which were cluctching his arm.I couldn't concentrate on anything as the pain was unbearable right now.Taking deep breath I took a seat in the car,and breathed in relief as the pressure on my ankle lightened but it was short lived as another pain went through my leg and I bit on my lower lip to stop the whimper.I felt tears welling up my eyes but I quickly wiped away before he can notice.

He sat beside me with clenched fist as if controlling himself ,I don't know what happened but it has to do something with that lady.

Is she his lover?

An unknown ache settled in my heart at the thought of it,he had already cleared that this relationship means nothing to him.I brushed off the thought as soon as we reached the hotel.The driver opened my door and as soon I was out,I stumbled forward as the pain in my ankle was 10× more than before and finally a loud whimper left my mouth.

Before I can fall face front on the ground strong arms took hold of me and I opened my eyes to see the stormy eyes staring into mine.But I didn't focus much as the pain kept on increasing distracting me.Ezron looked down at my feet.My ankle is swollen.

Suddenly I was up in the air or more like in the arms of this handsome specimen.Tears kept flowing from my eyes because of the unbearable pain and I encircled my hands around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.He looked down at me and cursed under his breath.

Taking the elevator we soon reached our floor and opened the door.Settling me down on the bed he sat on the edge while taking my injured foot in his hold.

A loud painful gasp echoed through the room as he pressed a finger on my swoollen ankle.

"Who told you to fucking wear a heel if you get shoe blisters through it and also cannot walk in it"He said angrily while getting up and went out of the room.

He just went away leaving me in pain here.Is that how much he hates me?Why?Am I that intolerably bad to him?

I looked at my ankle,it was really swollen into a purplish colour while I had blisters at the back of my ankles due to the heels.Suprisingly he came back to the room with a first aid kit and sat in the same position as before,the only difference is that he now only was in black fitted shirt and pant.Taking my legs in his lap tingles spread through my body at the little touch.

He looked up at me in the eyes with such a emotion that I forgot about everything going around,hundreds of emotion went through his eyes.

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"He asked suddenly completely taking me off guard as I looked at him confusingly.But before I could open my mouth a yelp left out of it and truckload of pain passed through my body as I looked down,he had twisted my ankle back to place and I couldn't help the small sound of pain passing through my lips.

Ezron massaged my ankle in a soothing way while applying an ointment.
"Sh sh,its going to be over soon"He murmured while rubbing the spot.I nodded my head while trying to smile but could not as the pain kept my lips quivering in pain.He applied a tube to my blisters too.

"Thankyou"I said to him softly.He nodded curtly and stood there for few seconds while staring at me I shifted uncomfortably in the gown.I cannot stand up and go to change my clothes.I looked up at him to see him still standing on the same place.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and I looked at him in horror.
"Wh-what are you doing?"I said while backing away slightly but the headboard prevented me to do so.

I looked at his shirtless form and couldn't help glancing at his muscles and abs that were outlined as if photoshopped.I gulped when I saw him nearing my side.He forwarded his hands in my direction shoving his shirt on my lap.

"Wear it"He ordered me
I guess that's his way to make me comfortable.I nodded my head slightly and he turned around to walk out the door.

"Um actually"I said as he was almost at the door but stopped at my voice,his muscles tensed at the back.I however continued as he turned around to face me.

"The d-dress um z-zip,I cannot reach it"I said while ducking my head down as shade of embarrassment took over my cheeks.He clenched his fists tight and I almost thought he is not going to help me but he strode angrily in my direction while I turned with a red face slightly so that my back was in his sight.

Soon I heard the sound of a zip going down as his finger slightly touched down my bare back that made me shiver with new sensation.I closed my eyes as I could feel his eyes on it.Suddenly the warmth I felt few seconds ago left as he took his hand back and speedily walked out of the door with a thud sound while I stared at it feeling a bit upset.

Why would I feel so upset?
_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and also this chapter is unedited which will be soon edited.
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.
Stay safe.
Stay healthy.

-Pihu