And said that they all died a very gruesome death.

And the description of how those people were killed is absolutely terrifying.

And many fave been afraid when they learn of it.

And when the government tried to search for who has murdered this people.

No one was able to find out who it was as the cases where all closed.

And not to mention that the family of those that been killed tried to retaliate.

By attempting an assassination on killing Alice but all failed.

As by the moment eah of the assassin would head to Eagle Union.

There corpses all could be found floating in the water some of there faces can't even be recognized.

All of this people would end up being shark food and those that hired them.

All would he ended up in prison or in the slum where they would all be beaten up.

And some would be even found dead just this rumors alone.

Made even Emil shiver in terror when he learns of this matter.

No one could even be able to speculate the reason why they are killed but he does.

As he has had the spies he has that works for the company ll inform him.

That they were all trying to kill Alice or some even try to blackmail them.

But now he know that who was the one who has been causing all of this.

And that someone is right infront of him Y/N the one who control the Aether Corp.

In the palm of his hand one word from his a city or even a nation will disappear within a matter of days.

With no one being even able to know about it just the fact alone.

Had showed how terrifying Y/N really is even if he was gone from the company.

For more than 1 year he has a hidden force within him that they follow his orders.

Without even the slightest hesitation at all which is something that is rare to see.

True loyalty is rarely be seen by anyone and only a few people are like those.

Emil bow understand why those people would end up dead and no one will be ever to find out who the one killed them.

One should have already known by know who it was.

As there is only one person he knows that could do such thing and tha is Y/N.

Who is seating right infront of him drinking a bottle of wine.

Emil: this I never knew you were miss Alice mystery boyfriend boss.

Emil said with a shock look on his face right now as Y/N chuckled at this

Y/N: well I never like to tell my secret to anyone easily.

Y/N said as he then took another sip of from the bottle of wine he is holding.

Emil:then why did you not reveal yourself back then?

Emil asked as he was curious why he had to stay in the shadows for a very long time.

Y/N: there are reason that is much better to not be told to anyone one which I do not like to tell to anyone yr.

Y/N said as he had a serious look on his face when he sahd this as he looks at Emil.