***

Akamai tapped onto the black and white piano keys happily and she swayed her body in sync with the slow and somber music. The melody of the grand piano echoed throughout the empty house and Akamai smiled, gazing upon the two bodies sitting limply in two wooden thrones. "What's that mother?" Akamai asked, "stop playing the piano and go play with Brian to improve our relationship?" Akamai stopped playing the Moonlight Sonata.

She stood up and walked over to the body of the female before sighing. "I'm not being rebellious mother. There's no way me and Brian can get along after he killed Valerie. She died because of his selfishness. Why can't you cancel our marriage...? Forget it. I am in no power to say such things. Forgive me mother and father. I'll be going to the Agency." Akamai forced a smile on the female's face with her fingers before she lets go. "I'll bring you two back to the coffin and embalm you two," Akamai said softly, "do you need more make up mother? You look quite pale." A moment of silence.

"As you wish."

Akamai heaved up the two corpses in her arms effortlessly before going into her parents resting chambers, where a giant oak coffin layed where a king sized bed used to be. Akamai grabbed a bottle of methanol and started embalming quietly and quite diligently. After doing her job, Akamai finally grabbed a bottle of humectant, applied some on the two corpses before grabbing two white sheets and covered them. She finally laid them in the coffin. "Goodbye mother and father, rest well. I'll be back soon."

Akamai shut the joint coffin shut.

"I wish you two aren't in debt to the Schuylers. When can I finally do what I want to do? I'm sick of following orders and not thinking for myself. I guess this is life. I wish I'm some other name other than Sǐ. For a moment, I wish Shi was my real surname so I can just.... I don't know, run away and start a new life. Heh, I guess Brian is running away from three things; our marriage, his lifestyle and his name. Assassins doesn't have it easy huh. But we need to have faith in ourselves that all we're doing is for the best." Akamai said.

"Maybe is a good thing my dear mistress helped me kill you two. After all I have more freedom from her than any of yous."

With that, Akamai left the isolated house in the middle of nowhere before she wore her black helmet and drove off into the distance in her black motorbike parked by the door, heading towards London where the Tower Bridge gaze down upon a hidden agency in a coffee shop.

***

"So like!! Brian!!! He's amazing and aaaaa!!! His cold gaze is so mesmerising and just wow! I wanna marry him!!"
"You can see Folisha?"
"Nope! But everytime he stare at me, I have this bone chilling feeling~! I'm thankful for this infrared vision I'm bestowed with because oh my god Brian is wonderful and you can't tell me you don't find him attractive and exciting and mysterious Rin!"
"I mean I guess?"
"What do you think Threatening?! C'mon! Join us in this convo!"
"No thank you. Why am I here anyways..?"
"This is stupid."
"Don't say that Adri, you love Brian and you know it! Everyone loves Brian~!"
"N-No I don't! I see him as an acquaintance!"

"What's the racket about?" Akamai asked as she opened the door to Folisha, Rin, Adrienne and Gaela's shared dormitory. Folisha was hugging her pillow tightly with Rin sitting cross legged beside her. Both girls were on Rin's bed while Adrienne sat at the edge of her own bed with a book in hand. Threatening was in the very corner of the room with the Qur'an in his hands and a basin of water, just finished performing the Wudu Akamai presume.