Chapter N.5-The Darkness' Child

"Roma hid herself in an old building. Moss is everywhere, the stones that were used to build this place are all cracked..."

"And Satin... Is still sleeping, passed out because of his Curse. It will be a huge weight to Roma..."

"...But she doesn't care."

"She will win the struggle that this place is giving to her."

Rom=...W-Where's Satin? I still feel his spiked ball in my arms but...

"Roma gets confused, as Satin is not with her anymore."

Rom=A-and my arms?! They became invisible! Is Satin... Invisible?

Rom=This must be Bael's doing! Satin and I became completely invisible!

Rom=He made us invisible to make us flee...

"But Roma isn't made of that. The Bloody Bride is a woman with a will as bright as a fragment of a scarlet ruby."

Rom=... We won't just flee. We'll fight them.

"Roma runs inside the empty Organization'car, that just arrived."

Rom="The Organization... I'm curious, I want to know who these guys are!"

"Roma steals the car to run away with Satin."

???1=STOP THERE! WHO'S THERE?!

"One of the two previous owners of the vehicle shoots an arrow into the car's windshield."

???2=I'm gonna take care of them!

"Roma notices something liquid dropping from the arrow."

Rom=G-gasoline! What's this?!

"Roma licks away all the liquid dropped by the arrow, putting gasoline in her mouth... The taste is gross and the oil's consistence is slippery and abnormal."

Rom="Such a dumb idea!"

"The other guy prepares a torch to burn Roma's vehicle."

Rom="That was a combo! First the the oiled arrow! And then fire to destroy their own vehicle!"

"Roma makes a quick U-Turn to spit onto the guy with the torch her gasoline, the gasoline she kept in her mouth."

Rom=I'm sorry...

"She coughs and keeps a disgusted expression while accelerating towards Doctress Bezra's house."

"The Organization's members are not even trying to follow our protagonists."

Rom=Our invisibility is wearing off... Satin, wake up!

Sat=...

Rom=Satin?

Rom=... It's ok. Just rest. Doctress Bezra will heal you. There's no need to worry about it.

Rom="I would like to know what he thinks about me... Am I a good person to him?"

"... Meanwhile, inside Satin's mind..."

Sat="Doctress Bezra? Will she heal me?"

Sat="I don't want to die... Not again... Not until I find out how I died!"

Sat="And that woman... Roma... She kind of... cares about me?... I hope so. I found a weird light in her eyes... a weak flame that needs just a drop of gasoline to burst as a beautiful blaze."

Sat=She said she will help me.

Sat=I trust her...

Sat=... I refuse to die.