Chapter N.24-Right Before The Storm

"The King headed out to his city, with the rebels. He needed Bezra to heal his people from his plague."

Haz=Bezra... I sometimes heard your name... You're such a young but good doctress... You have my compliments."

Bez=I thank you, King Hazematt.

"Satin taps Hazematt on his shoulder."

Sat=King, I need to go to the bathroom, where-

"The King quickly steps away from him."

Haz=SATIN, YOU FUCKING CUCK! DON'T TOUCH ME! UNDEADS DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!

"The White Robes look disappointed."

Haz=... *Sighs* There's an inn right there. Just turn this corner."

Haz=You know what? You'll all go there. Bezra and I will walk around the city...

Rom=I understand. Where should we meet once you are finished?

Haz=You'll go wherever you want... Remember we aren't allies, Roma.

Haz=... This is just a little truce. You're still my enemies. I'll let you break free for this time.

Haz=C'mon, Bezra,let's go. You'll reunite to your friends once we're done.

Bez=Goodbye, guys!

"Bezra,while walking away, shows her group her forced smile, waving her hand."

Bez=So... What's your plan?

Haz=I never get out of My Court... But my hand is now necessary,in this situation.

Haz=My dignity is very low. Everyone thinks so bad of me... Sometimes it's overwhelming.

Bez="Why is he telling me these things? We barely know each other..."

Haz=I tend to attach very quickly to people...

Haz=I wanted to ask you...

Haz=... Will you marry me?

Bez="What is up with this creep?!"

Bez=Ehm... My King, I think we should got down this road, I can see the ill peo-

Haz=-Will you marry me?

Bez=No. Stop it, please. There are some people needing help.

Haz=This is my destiny... I am damned to a path of only loneliness and pain, I can't leave this tornado of aches no more. Life always has its back turned on me. I just surrendered to life itself.

Bez=Ok?... We'll talk about that later.

"Bezra runs down the road, to assist those ill civilians.

Bez=I'm Bezra. I come after The King's will, to heal you, let me check your conditions sir.

Sir=There's no need to even try...

"The Plague already ate half of this man's head, leaving his brain open, his life is attached to a weak string."

Sir=You'll just get infected!

Bez=That's impossible, trust me. Just let me check your head,ok?

"The Darkness' Child knows what's up."

Bez=King Hazematt, do you know what the Black Plague was?

Haz=Of course I do...

Bez=I think... This is something similar...

Bez=Good sir, prepare for my bite,it's going to heal you, but it's quite painful. I'm sorry.

Sir=Go on. I have a family to protect.