Chapter N.77-Another Era

"The next day, everyone at the Graveyard met in the huge hall. Marbas and Caim went back to their respective Graveyards."

"Hazematt and Seksenia came out of their room, holding hands."

Cro=S-Seksenia? What's your sister going to think about this?

Sek=I don't care about her.

"Seksenia kneels to The Knights."

Sek=Can I join your group?

Che=I don't know, can you?

Bez=Chēn, what's up with t-

Che=By the way. You may join us... But we should create another class. Maybe you and Amii could become Sub-Knights.

Ami=Am I a Knight?!

Sat=Of course you are!

Haz=Seksenia, Amii,could I take your measurements? I need to do some final edits.

Sek=On what?

Haz=... I prepared these.

"Hazematt takes huge bags out of his room."

"The new uniforms for The Knights."

Haz=I made my servants prepare these... I designed them myself though! I hope you like them!

Rom=You're so sweet!~

Che=These will help us for the trip we'll have to face.

Cro=Exactly. The last Relic missing from The Knights is Chēn's Death Bringer. It's a Kusarigama, an ancient weapon used by ninjas.

Sat=A samurai using ninja's weapons?

"Satin's weeb heart is exploding."

Che=I told you that my weapon was unusual.

Rom=Where can we find this Death Bringer?

Cro=Town of Liwake, in The Island of Ranco.

Kur=Ranco? I know a girl coming from there.

"Amii feels a spine chill."

Sek=But we should get a boat, or a plane...

Che=We won't need those. We have something much better.

"The Chained Samurai takes a small house out of his pocket."

Che=This is the house that The Goddess of Space created for us, two years ago, it was gifted to me once Arboreale was killed. It functions as a house for us! We can get inside of it, it has furniture, beds, rooms, and even a kitchen! It's a vehicle too, as it can be driven.

Bez=Damn, this is conveniant.

Cro=Everything is set. I count on you.

Rom=But why did you Keepers want us to get our Relics back? Isn't that forbidden by God?

Cro=... If you had rebirth with those items, it means destiny wants something from you. And we should never try to fight fate.

Cro=Seksenia, before you go...

Cro=Did you talk with your mother about your love?

Sek=Don't worry about it, she was very comprehensive, I still am The Devil of Lust, but... I was given new powers, to spread Lust in other ways.

Cro=She was so kind. I'm envious about it. I did not receive the same treatment.

Cro=When I fell in love and did it with a woman... God sealed my eyes and stripped me of a wing,and my title.